StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Email for free trial not coming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Guest12

Hi,

I will most likely start use this program but I want to try the free trial first! Mail is not coming though, what should I do? I have checked the junk mail. Could it take some hours for it to come?
It should come fast. What email address did you use? And what is your Machine ID when you click the Register button?

Guest12

It did arrive eventually Smile

Is there no way to go all-in directly with hotkeys on ipoker network? When I bind both the "all-in" button and "bet x amount of bb", it just slides to the max and i still have to click with my mouse to get the action.

chris

e-mail for registration not coming???
(05-17-2019, 05:29 AM)Guest12 Wrote: [ -> ]It did arrive eventually Smile

Is there no way to go all-in directly with hotkeys on ipoker network? When I bind both the "all-in" button and "bet x amount of bb", it just slides to the max and i still have to click with my mouse to get the action.

There is a checkbox in Advanced Options to also "click the Bet button for the Allin hotkey"

Those options are off by default in case SaT makes an error with the betsizing then you can check it before firing off the Bet
(05-17-2019, 06:49 AM)chris Wrote: [ -> ]e-mail for registration not coming???

Can you check your spam folder?

shines11

also having problem with trial email not arriving, checked spam but still no luck.
(08-15-2019, 05:04 AM)shines11 Wrote: [ -> ]also having problem with trial email not arriving, checked spam but still no luck.

Has it still not arrived? Can you give me the emaill address you used?