Global poker - button detected as black
(10-07-2018, 02:19 PM)aumni Wrote: Hi greg,

Thanks for the reply. I have gone ahead and created new layout with slightly different grid size and that does at least get tile functionality working. I can now use hotkeys for tiles. Progress.
Yes that's good

(10-07-2018, 02:19 PM)aumni Wrote: I am ultimately hoping to use the stack and tile functionality, and that seems a bit trickier. I have tried tiling When dealt cards, on the flop, action required and after entering pot, but none are tiled appropriately. It appears because Global is a web based client S&T is not recognizing the flop, or when action is required etc.
SaT scans the graphics of the windows to check the colors that it grabs during the Include Site setup. If for some reason its failing to do that, then these won't be working. Can you post a screenshot of the table when its your turn to act, and also can you click on File->Current Layout, and paste me everything?
Yes, Would you please reply with your email so I may attach the desired screenshots for you?
I have requested new log in info but no email has been sent. Would just email you otherwise. Thank you so much for working with me to resolve this!
you can email me at:

support (at) stackandtile (dot) com
(06-11-2017, 01:16 PM)Cameron9 Wrote: Is it possible to load Global poker into stack n tile? It states the fold button is black when it is red, qnd won't go any further.

I helped the other user today and we figured out the solution when SaT says the button is Black when in reality its Red:

The solution for him was to turn off Hardware Acceleration within Chrome. Type "chrome://settings" in the address bar, scroll to the bottom, click "Advanced" to see more settings. Then uncheck "Use hardware acceleration". Restart the broswer, Remove and re-Include Global, and then do the Show Testing Info within SaT to see if SaT is detecting when ACTION REQUIRED
Shoot it looks like Global does not allow any 3rd party software. Guess I'm glad we couldn't get it working. Thank you anyways!

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10