iPoker (NetBet) window resizing
Quote:Hopefully this should be fixed in v2.79

Thanks, problem fixed. Tables start with correct size and stays correct all the time.

There is new problem with v2.79 though. I will explain it here, because I think it could be related with this fix.

After about 2 hours into session I found out that I'm sitting out on one of the PS tables. I was playing about 15 tables on 5 sites at the time and other tables were fine (other PS tables too). I think I tried "keep in grid" hotkey on that table to fix it (didn't work) and then I tried "ignore table". Table was ignored, but when I used my "fold and stack" hotkey on it, this error showed up:

http://i.imgur.com/pHAemSw.png

I restarted SAT, but problem came back with same table after some time (not sure if immediately). I ignored this table again and kept it aside, playing without hotkeys. Later into the session it happened with other Stars table, same error. Tournaments affected with error were: The Hot 16,5$ and The Big 11$ (I have played Hot 11 and Big 55 too, so I don't think it's tournament name). I also lost timebank in one of the SCOOP events. I didn't get error with it though, so I'm not sure if it's related. Should be, I don't remember losing timebanks while playing with SAT before.

At the end of the session I also found out, that I can't resize ignored tables anymore. I usually keep in grid all tables when I have only couple left and choose one or two to ignore and resize, so I can focus more on them. This time I wasn't able to resize any of them (that's why I think it could be related to fix from this thread). I also found out way to replicate error I was getting with Stars tables: right click (fold and stack hotkey) on ignored table. I got error on every table, not just Stars.

Summary:
1. Random tables stop moving to grid.
2. Error when using "fold and stack" hotkey on ignored table.
3. Can't resize ignored tables.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
iPoker (NetBet) window resizing - by SavantDream - 04-28-2015, 11:47 PM
RE: iPoker (NetBet) window resizing - by SavantDream - 05-13-2015, 10:45 AM
RE: iPoker (NetBet) window resizing - by ritchie - 06-08-2015, 08:36 AM