SaT Not Tiling When Using Stars "All-in" Hotkey + Preset Bet Question(s)
Hello,

Quote:Where/when does it go wrong? What do you expect should happen? Be specific!

When I use the hotkey for all in via pokerstars client. The table will remain stacked, even if I see the flop. This does not seem to occur when using hotkeys that are assigned in the SaT client, or when manually clicking buttons. I expect that when I go all in, SaT should recognize that I've entered the pot, and move the table to the grid as it does with most other (or all) actions/hotkeys.

Quote:Give step by step instructions to re-produce the error.
When it's my turn to act, I click a button on my control pad which sends the keys "shift + A" to the active window. Stars picks this up, and bets all in for me. SaT does not appear to detect any action and will keep the table stacked.

Quote:What Sites does it fail on? What Sites does it work on?
It fails on Stars only. I have not determined any possible way to have a similar hotkey on Bodog, and therefore have been unable to test that out.

Quote:Turn on ALL Notifications in Advanced Options. This should give some hints.
Haven't done this yet since everything seems to work fine except when using Stars all-in hotkey.

Quote:How does your problem differ from what the help pages say?
The problem seems to be very specific to actions performed using the Pokerstars clients built in hotkey system. I have only tested one PS betting hotkey. I have 4 others I could test.

Quote:Run the Test described on this page. What are your results?
I have done this in the past, but haven't done this again, since it seems that tables act appropriately EXCEPT when using the "shift+A" hotkey assigned in Stars is used.

Quote:If you are using 3rd party software such as TableNinja, can you try turning off the other software and see if the problem is still there?
I'm using Table Optimizer for it's HUD only. All hotkey and table management is turned off. I'm also using Tournament Indicator, which is only a HUD for Bodog. I have had all these programs open in the past, which no difficulty. However, I did have SaT set to grid "on action", and haven't tried "on entering pot" or "on the flop" until just now. It seems that the issue would be specific to those modes only, and only using the Pokerstars betting hotkeys.

===================================
Hotkey Questions:

Is there a way I can set up a "bet all-in" hotkey for Bodog? Currently I have to hold the slider button until my bet is maxed, and then click the raise button. I would like to go all in with just one key combination instead of several.

Also, is there a way to move the "bet all in" hotkey function from Stars to SaT? That may well solve my issue.

Thank you kindly for your assistance!

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
SaT Not Tiling When Using Stars "All-in" Hotkey + Preset Bet Question(s) - by IceAge - 05-27-2015, 06:27 AM