SaT Not Tiling When Using Stars "All-in" Hotkey + Preset Bet Question(s)
Quote:However, if you are losing focus on the active table, you can turn on SaT's "Highlight active window" feature in Advanced Options, to give you a visual guide of which window has focus.

I do have that enabled, and even widened the border. But nevertheless, the tables sometimes lose focus: to newly opened tables, for example.

Quote:I also usually recommend players simply send the hotkeys to the table underneath the mouse instead of the active table, for this very reason. But I guess if you're on gamepad then thats tough.
Yeah, not really an option since I play with a gamepad. I do have the "activate most urgent table" hotkey enabled, which does alleviate a certain amount of the issue with focus, but definitely not entirely.

Quote:How are you "calling all in" ? Mouse click? Hotkey? If hotkey, which hotkey? SaT's? Stars?
I generally use a hotkey for calling/betting, which is assigned and functioning within SaT.[/quote]

I went ahead and set up an external VPIP key for all in in pokerstars, and it seems to be working so far, in a couple play money tests.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
RE: SaT Not Tiling When Using Stars "All-in" Hotkey + Preset Bet Question(s) - by IceAge - 05-27-2015, 01:02 PM