New MPN client support
Ah yes, someone on 2+2 asked about this too.

I did play around with it, but I think this new microgaming software is going to be difficult to work with. For example, if I just move the table by dragging it around my screen, I notice that the table size actually grows slightly each time I release the drag. Are you seeing this too?

I don't know how these stupid poker sites are so incompetent in building their software. Bodog used to do this too when they first updated it. They are also using a Chrome based software, like this new Microgaming is using.

Also, the tables are extremely wide, like the old MicrogamingFun theme, which means I don't think they will fit very proportionately into the grid slots that most other poker sites use.

Also, the advanced action checkboxes are the same colors as the actual Fold/Call/Bet buttons. So I would think that SaT would detect action required when the checkboxes are visible, instead of when the real buttons are visible. Are you seeing this with your custom site profile?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
New MPN client support - by beebeebee - 11-18-2018, 07:14 AM
RE: New MPN client support - by SaT_Admin - 11-18-2018, 07:46 AM
RE: New MPN client support - by beebeebee - 11-18-2018, 07:48 PM
RE: New MPN client support - by SaT_Admin - 11-18-2018, 10:42 PM
RE: New MPN client support - by beebeebee - 11-19-2018, 09:44 PM
RE: New MPN client support - by SaT_Admin - 11-19-2018, 11:14 PM
RE: New MPN client support - by beebeebee - 11-20-2018, 07:44 PM