Full Tilt
(11-12-2012, 09:34 AM)Guest Wrote: Hey

There seems to be some problems with FTP configuration. I tried to use default one and one I made myself, but got problems in both.

The built in settings for FullTilt were for the OLD client. I have not yet gotten around to updating it yet, but it will be done in the next version.

Quote:First problem is with mouse right click, which I use for "fold and go back to stack" on all sites. It make table move to stack, but not folding, which effect in moving table back to grid obv.

The fold button doesn't get clicked? This should definitely work if you used the custom site wizard, since you would've set up your own fold button location..

Quote:Second problem is even more tilting. When new tournament starts it doesnt move to grid or stack, but stay hidden for some reason. I need to find it on taskbar and manually click on it, then it goes to grid normally as new table.

This is only on FTP? What is your New Tables setting?

Quote:First problem happens also on some other sites (Ongame, Cake) and I learnt to live with it. But its first time I see second problem (I used SAT on 12 sites) and I will have to cancel my subs if it wont be fixed. Using latest version will fix it ?

Well we need to determine what the problem is. Is it that the fold button is just not being clicked? Or is it that the fold button does get clicked, the table does get stacked, and it instantly pops BACK into grid. etc..

Quote:Thanks
One information that might be important - I still use old version of SAT. Spent many hour on making configurations for 12 sites just before update came out, so I decided to stay with it as far as its working.

This is always an issue. Maybe those problems have been fixed in newer versions. What version are you using?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
Full Tilt - by Guest - 11-12-2012, 09:34 AM
RE: Full Tilt - by SaT_Admin - 11-15-2012, 02:14 PM
RE: Full Tilt - by Guest - 11-16-2012, 05:10 AM
RE: Full Tilt - by SaT_Admin - 11-16-2012, 03:50 PM
RE: Full Tilt - by Guest - 11-16-2012, 05:54 PM
RE: Full Tilt - by SaT_Admin - 11-16-2012, 06:05 PM
RE: Full Tilt - by Guest - 11-16-2012, 07:22 PM