problem with hands getting folded automatically
(09-10-2014, 02:17 AM)prab Wrote: ""For SaT's "Fold" and "Fold+Stack" hotkeys, with the new version 2.69, SaT tries to click both advanced action checkboxes:""

can you explan the above if its something different what it was before update

When you press the "Fold" or "Fold+Stack" hotkey, SaT will send two clicks to the table, at both checkbox locations. Before it only clicks the "Fold" checkbox, now it will also try to click the "Check/Fold" checkbox.

See this image:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/stars-tw...kboxes.png

As you can see, at different times, Stars shows different checkboxes. When you press the hotkey, SaT will send two separate clicks very fast trying to click either of those boxes.

This is why I asked you before if you were pressing any hotkeys. You said no. You said you weren't doing anything.

Quote:After reinstall pokerstar i again faced the problem once in a session so I degrade to 2.68 and removed the 'Fold + Stack' hot key to just Stack = RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON

and so far its working normal and didnt have any auto fold

will update more

Did you ever do the tests like I asked? By trying to play without SaT altogether?

Because yes, you can use the old version 2.68 for now. But I will not keep the old versions updated, and it may eventually get removed. That's why I want to make sure that the problem is not SaT.

If you still notice the problem with version 2.68, please come back and report it. How many tables do you play?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
RE: problem with hands getting folded automatically - by SaT_Admin - 09-10-2014, 03:20 AM