Bet x bb problem
Ok, well first, I apologize because I did not list the sites on the help page that this hotkey supports. It is similar to the Increase/Decrease Bet hotkeys, where it will only work on some sites. I had not added support for OnGame, and for Microgaming it would only work if you specifically added betbox_x_coord and betbox_y_coord settings to the custom site .ini file, and even then it would be questionable, because I don't know how Microgaming displays the blinds in its titlebar. During testing, if I remember correctly, I got it working successfully for Stars, Party, 888, Merge, WinningPoker, FTP, iPoker. I have now updated the Hotkeys help page.

So, that narrows us down to FTP/iPoker. Lets focus on those first to make sure everything is working right.

Realize that this hotkey is dependent upon SaT correctly detecting that a table requires action. The hotkey will only fire in that case, because if the table doesn't require action, then the betbox shouldn't be visible anyway. So you would need to make sure that this Test passes for both of those sites:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...stay-stack

Finally, on FTP and iPoker, SaT has to rely on physically clicking the betbox with the mouse, and then performing some keystrokes to delete the text and then input the new text (better sites like Stars allow me to programmatically send the text which is more reliable, I don't need to click on the betbox at all). I will try to increase the delays that I use and hopefully that may make things more reliable in the next version for these sites.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
Bet x bb problem - by rxptyxl - 10-22-2014, 09:20 AM
RE: Bet x bb problem - by SaT_Admin - 10-22-2014, 11:43 AM
RE: Bet x bb problem - by rxptyxl - 10-22-2014, 07:57 PM
RE: Bet x bb problem - by SaT_Admin - 10-23-2014, 01:08 AM
RE: Bet x bb problem - by rxptyxl - 10-23-2014, 04:40 AM
RE: Bet x bb problem - by SaT_Admin - 10-23-2014, 02:45 PM
RE: Bet x bb problem - by rxptyxl - 10-25-2014, 08:00 PM