Bet x bb problem
(10-25-2014, 08:00 PM)rxptyxl Wrote: Well, if you're including any kind of functionality on a paid software I'd expect it to work 100% properly and if it's sort of in beta-testing stage I think you should always make the 'issues' very clear. That said, I very much appreciate your effort to cope with users' requests.

I agree with you. That is why I'm always hesitant to add any new features. I always have to consider how stable and reliable they will be. Some people just want anything but there needs to be a lot of testing to ensure that it works and also that it doesn't break other functionality of the software. To be honest, this feature could probably be removed because of exactly that, or perhaps add a note in the software.

The Increase/Decrease bet hotkeys have similar limitations, in that they only work for some sites and not all. The sites that they work on are listed on the Hotkeys help page. Before the "Bet x bb" hotkeys were introduced, users had to either use those hotkeys, or use the BetSizeX hotkeys.

Quote:Would it be possible to program this feature by importing the blind value either from Holdem Manager/PT4 or from the hand history files?

The only reason to do that, would be if SaT is unable to get the correct blind values from the table titles. I don't think that is the problem you described on FTP and iPoker. My guess is that the problem has to do with sending the input to the betbox.

Quote:Just ran the tests - SaT is detecting tables requiring action on all sites and version 2.73 didn't change anything about what's happening. I'll just quit using this feature for now, then.

Ok fair enough. I guess I would recommend that as well. Is it easy for you to reproduce the problem? As in, does it happen often, right from the start? If so, you can email me and maybe we can organize a time where I can take a look over screen share.

Quote:Can you please tell me how to find out the betbox coordinates for microgaming?

Hrmm. You would need to check at your existing Microgaming custom site .ini config file, which is located in C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAndTile\Sites\. Then you'd need to look at the table size (width/height) that you used to create that config file, which would be listed as the top two settings in the file. Then I suppose you'd need to resize a Microgaming table to that size, and then take a screenshot by clicking on the table and pressing ALT + PRINTSCREEN. Then open up MSPaint and paste the screenshot. Then move your mouse to the betbox and see what coordinate it is. Then add that coordinate to your config file by adding the settings: betbox_x_coord and betbox_y_coord

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
Bet x bb problem - by rxptyxl - 10-22-2014, 09:20 AM
RE: Bet x bb problem - by SaT_Admin - 10-22-2014, 11:43 AM
RE: Bet x bb problem - by rxptyxl - 10-22-2014, 07:57 PM
RE: Bet x bb problem - by SaT_Admin - 10-23-2014, 01:08 AM
RE: Bet x bb problem - by rxptyxl - 10-23-2014, 04:40 AM
RE: Bet x bb problem - by SaT_Admin - 10-23-2014, 02:45 PM
RE: Bet x bb problem - by rxptyxl - 10-25-2014, 08:00 PM