Party tables not being recognized
After a recent renewal of local (Italian) PartyPoker network, I tried to apply SAT to my tables, yet it didn't work. Tables weren't recognized at run-time, neither with built-in Party profiles nor with a custom one (which cound be done without errors).

Tables are like this one:

[Udine - NL Hold'em - €0,01/€0,02],[#32770]

I know that the displayed stake is in Euro and comma format, but I thought that issue were resolved.
The only thing it may have changed is that once the tables had this format:

[Padova - NL Hold'em - €0,01/€0,02],[#32770]

which is slightly different from actual one (now there are more spaces around "NL"), I don't know if it matters.

Thanks.
(04-12-2015, 09:02 AM)iuliano98 Wrote: [Udine - NL Hold'em - €0,01/€0,02],[#32770]

LOL I don't know why once the post is displayed, extra spaces between words are removed (open the string above in post editor to see it).
Anyway, it is:

Udine<space>-<space><space>NL<space><space>Hold'em and so on.
(04-12-2015, 09:02 AM)iuliano98 Wrote: After a recent renewal of local (Italian) PartyPoker network, I tried to apply SAT to my tables, yet it didn't work. Tables weren't recognized at run-time, neither with built-in Party profiles nor with a custom one (which cound be done without errors).

Tables are like this one:

[Udine - NL Hold'em - €0,01/€0,02],[#32770]

I know that the displayed stake is in Euro and comma format, but I thought that issue were resolved.
The only thing it may have changed is that once the tables had this format:

[Padova - NL Hold'em - €0,01/€0,02],[#32770]

which is slightly different from actual one (now there are more spaces around "NL"), I don't know if it matters.

Thanks.

It looks like those should work with the built-in PartyPoker sites. The spaces shouldn't matter. SaT just looks for the blinds.

I wouldn't expect them to work with a custom site though.

(04-12-2015, 05:47 PM)iuliano98 Wrote:
(04-12-2015, 09:02 AM)iuliano98 Wrote: [Udine - NL Hold'em - €0,01/€0,02],[#32770]

LOL I don't know why once the post is displayed, extra spaces between words are removed (open the string above in post editor to see it).
Anyway, it is:

Udine<space>-<space><space>NL<space><space>Hold'em and so on.

You could repost it using code tags. So you would type this:

Code:
[ code ]
paste here
[ /code ]

but no spaces between the brackets
Using a custom profile, nothing happens (and it's the issue I've said).
Using built-in profiles I receive an error message (for both them, Modern and Classic) as soon as I press F9 to allow SAT to recognize the table.

Screenshots of the error:

[Image: SS1.jpg]
[Image: SS2.jpg]
Can you use the menu:

Help -> Diagnostic -> Get Window Title

but instead of using it on a table, use it on the Lobby. SaT relies on the Party Lobby to detect tables too, so maybe thats the problem.
(04-13-2015, 09:10 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Can you use the menu:

Help -> Diagnostic -> Get Window Title

but instead of using it on a table, use it on the Lobby. SaT relies on the Party Lobby to detect tables too, so maybe thats the problem.

Sure:

title=[PartyPoker.it: Poker Lobby - Good luck BadNews ],class=[#32770]
I'm pretty sure this is the problem. I will fix this in the next update, give me a few days.

In the past, did it work on this PartyPoker.it skin? I would think that it never worked on this site. Can you test on another Party skin?
(04-13-2015, 09:36 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: I'm pretty sure this is the problem. I will fix this in the next update, give me a few days.

Thank you very much!

Quote:In the past, did it work on this PartyPoker.it skin? I would think that it never worked on this site.

I don't know, at first when I could use full version (trial) it did.
And later, when I tested (with success) the new compatibility with Euro tables, I guess I tested for both iPoker and Party, but I'm not sure since it was some time ago.

Quote:Can you test on another Party skin?

Ok, of course I cannot go outside italian network.
Using it with gdpoker.it (which belongs to Party network) I receive the same errors trying to apply both Classic and Modern party profiles.

The lobby windows has those data:

Code:
title=[Gioco Digitale Poker: Lobby Poker - Buona fortuna 172638145     ],class=[#32770]
(04-14-2015, 12:29 AM)iuliano98 Wrote: Ok, of course I cannot go outside italian network.

Ahhh yeah then probably it won't work. I didn't know if PartyPoker.com in Europe had the Euro tables formatted that way with the comma. Anyway, I'll add those two lobbies in the next version and it should work then.
I have the exact same problem on Partypoker.FR. I have the trial version and soo far it works like a charm with any other site but this one (most important site to me Sad ).

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10