Italian Ipoker
hello
I have a problem with Italian Ipoker with "Increse / decrese bet" because change the amount by integer value and not decimal (es. 2 -> 4 -> 6, etc. and not 0,2 -> 0,4 -> 0,6 etc)

the title of the window is:
title = xxxx: Atella - Texas Hold'em, No Limit - € 0.02 / € 0.05], class = [PTIODEVICE]

thanks
Hrmm, so for example on that table, if you use "Increase Bet", the value should show "0.10" but instead it shows "10" ?

Thanks for pasting the Diagnostic info, but it looks like you edited it and put some spaces. Can you do it again and paste it exactly as it is shown? You can edit your screenname but dont change anything else
Corret!

title=[xxxx: Callian - Texas Hold'em, No limite - €0,05/€0,10],class=[PTIODEVICE]
I correct me, the steps are: "0", "5", "10", "15", "20" ...
Ok. I think the problem is the commas. Try typing both of these into the box: 0,10 and 0.10. My guess is that the first one will work, but the second one will fail, because iPoker won't allow the period .

If iPoker doesn't allow you to type in the period . then that is the problem. Because thats what SaT tries to input.

I don't really know what to do about that. One suggestion to try: change the currency format in Windows. Then close out iPoker and re-open it. And then try the same tests above.
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/currency-format
(05-13-2015, 04:58 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Ok. I think the problem is the commas. Try typing both of these into the box: 0,10 and 0.10. My guess is that the first one will work, but the second one will fail, because iPoker won't allow the period .

Yes, I confirm that IPoker does not allow the insertion of period. I try also to change the currency format in Windows, but is the same AngrySad
Ahhh ok. I will figure out something for the next version. Probably I will have the hotkeys press the +/- buttons on the table.
Ok, thanks!!
(05-13-2015, 11:05 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Ahhh ok. I will figure out something for the next version. Probably I will have the hotkeys press the +/- buttons on the table.

^^^ this is what is now done in v2.80 on FullTiltPoker, PartyPokerModern, iPoker, and BovadaBodog
all is ok, thanks!

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10