including site 888 not working
when I try to add 888 when i press the F9 button i get "failure 'table name/stakes' doesnt match for this site"

not sure what to do

I've tried adding the site as "other" but then it thinks the lobby is another table

please help
When it fails, it should also give the window name that was attempted. Does it say the correct table name?

Is it 888 or another skin? If another skin, I need you to use the menu item for Help -> Diagnostic -> Get Window Title and use it on the main lobby, and paste me the results.
- yes it did say the correct table name

- yes it is on 888, i ended up figuring out what i did wrong when i set it up as other. I forgot to type lobby into the "exclude" section and now it works fine
Ok. Why did you choose Other and make a custom site instead of using the built-in 888PacificPoker?
I am having the same issue. "failure 'table name/stakes' doesnt match for this site" for both 888 and pokerstars. The setup works fine for bodog though. Any suggestions?

To answer your question to the other poster, it does in fact say the correct table name.
(08-22-2015, 10:06 AM)dinka Wrote: I am having the same issue. "failure 'table name/stakes' doesnt match for this site" for both 888 and pokerstars. The setup works fine for bodog though. Any suggestions?

To answer your question to the other poster, it does in fact say the correct table name.

Very strange. For 888, sometimes the problem would happen if you're not running SaT as administrator, if you are also running 888 as administrator. Check that first and let me know
Getting the same issue as Dinka.

Correct table name, but failure.

Any suggestions?
Are you sure you're running SaT as administrator? Check that first.

If so, can you do this for me:

Use the menu item for Help -> Diagnostic -> Get Window Title

and paste me the results for both an 888 table, and also the main 888 lobby
I think 888 has put out an update, and thats why you guys are having a problem. But my client hasn't updated yet. Once I receive the update I will update SaT

Or if someone can tell me where I can get the newest 888 then I'll try to download it..

For everyone who has this problem: What version of Windows are you using?
One person emailed me about this problem and said they solved it but uninstalling and downloading and re-installing the 888 software.

They must be doing something stupid with their update

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10