Full Tilt Steals focus
Hi Guys,

I still enjoy SAT a lot, play 15-20 tables on 6-9 slots (1 of which is my stack)
and it runs smoothly and i'm used to it.

Only 1 issue i that i still have, my Full Tilt tables steal focus (pop-up) IN my stack,
while they shouldn't, this way offcourse creating nasty misclicks.

I've tried to reproduce the problem and it happens at the exact moment that
the full tilt table gives it's second alert. So it stays under the waiting table
correctly when the actions gets to you... but then pops up like 8 seconds later
when the sound alert is given.

I did offcourse turn off the full tilt option "display table on action"

Please adivce!

Thanks!
(08-13-2015, 11:00 AM)SvZff Wrote: I've tried to reproduce the problem and it happens at the exact moment that
the full tilt table gives it's second alert. So it stays under the waiting table
correctly when the actions gets to you... but then pops up like 8 seconds later
when the sound alert is given.

I did offcourse turn off the full tilt option "display table on action"

Please adivce!

Thanks!

Hrmmmm. Well first of all, its very very good that you have figured out how to exactly reproduce it. That helps me narrow it down.

There is an Advanced Option under the Sites tab, for "Click FullTilt timebank". Maybe this feature is messing up on your machine. Can you try turning that off and see if it solves it?
Wow you're good Smile I was totally not expecting to to help, because the timebank comes
in way later then the alert, like 15 seconds or so...

But... the problem seems to be gone! Just like that haha.
After struggling with it for months (keeping ftp tables out of my stack etc),
i feel stupid now for not asking right away haha

Thanks!!
And offcourse if it comes back with a lot of tables on or whatever, i will
post again, but for now i just tested a bit and it seemed fine.

Can't wait to play again tomorrow :p
Excellent. Well, you're good for being able to reproduce the problem and know exactly when/why it happens. That makes it easy for me to think about what could be causing it.

Normally I thought that the timebank clicker wouldn't bring the tables to the top. Its not supposed to. But I guess for some reason FTP isn't liking that click. Perhaps I will turn it off by default in the next version

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10