Bovada keys
OK so the Bovada keys are strange. I LOVE how the tables get resized small, awesome feature that i hope Bovada never ruins.

Thing is, the check/call and Bet hotkeys do not work for me. The fold hotkey DOES work so its still very useful!

Is this a known issue and are there any known workarounds yet for it?

Oh, while I am at it, the mouse wheel does not seem to work for bovada, is there a way to make that work?
If not its cool the program still helps alot anyway Smile
(09-01-2015, 09:25 AM)DS1 Wrote: OK so the Bovada keys are strange. I LOVE how the tables get resized small, awesome feature that i hope Bovada never ruins.

Thing is, the check/call and Bet hotkeys do not work for me. The fold hotkey DOES work so its still very useful!

Is this a known issue and are there any known workarounds yet for it?

How small is your table? Perhaps its too small or scaled incorrectly.

Please click on File->Current Layout and paste me everything, and I will take a look

(09-01-2015, 09:25 AM)DS1 Wrote: Oh, while I am at it, the mouse wheel does not seem to work for bovada, is there a way to make that work?
If not its cool the program still helps alot anyway Smile

Not enough information. Mousewheel should be no problem. What keynames did you choose for the hotkeys? WheelUp/WheelDown are the correct names. What hotkey action are you trying to use? Do other hotkeys work for bovada?
PM sent. for first section. (bovada keys)

I did not set mousewheelup/down to anything.

I am trying to use for bovada, fold,call/check, bet.

fold works, also table management keys work just fine. call/check and bet do not work
I got your layout config from the PM thanks

However, I don't see any "Call" or "Bet" hotkeys set up, nor do I see any "WheelUp" or "WheelDown" hotkeys. I do see a "Fold+Stack" though

So I'm not exactly sure what your trouble is...
sorry if post and PM is disorganized and annoying... :/

ill try not to be so disorganized next time.
No, its not disorganized

I just don't understand your problem. You say the "Call" and "Bet" hotkeys aren't working, but you don't even have them added to your config..
oooh
yeah this was my own fault i just realized...

Allow me to explain my error.

I did not program them because WPN, my primary site, has f2 and f3 programmed as call and bet hotkeys... so i never needed them there, only fold and stack...

EDIT: programmed them in andall those work just fine.

however there are still issues with the betslider and hotkeys programmed to mouse wheel ill describe below.
WPN also has mousewheel built into their software to adjust bet sizes...

I tried adding mousewheel up for increase bet, mousewheeldown for decrease bet, and WPN would no longer work with it.
Also bovada would not work with mousewheel up for increase/decrease bet size either.

WPNs betslider works with mousewheel with NO hotkeys programmed on the wheel.
Bovadas betslider does not work with mousewheel by itself without left-clicking on the actual betslider, OR with hotkeys programmed for mousewheel.
The keynames you should be using are "WheelUp" and "WheelDown"

If you assign those keys to a different action, say "Fold+Stack", does the hotkey trigger successfully?
edited post to keep info on next page... could not find delete option, please disregard this messsage and go to page 2

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10