WSOP.com
Does SAT fully support WSOP?

There seems to be different variants of the software and so I'm unsure.

It seems identical to 888 poker, including the path for the HH folder. I have played on 888 recently, and SAT works ok.

UK player btw.
As far as I know, WSOP uses the 888 software, so you should be able to include the "888PacificPoker" site. let me know if you have problems
bumping - my stack and tile doesnt have 888pacific poker - it has 888poker which successfully recognizes and resizes my wsop.com table, however it doesn't click fold when i click f10
(11-07-2018, 12:47 PM)prolax13 Wrote: bumping - my stack and tile doesnt have 888pacific poker - it has 888poker which successfully recognizes and resizes my wsop.com table, however it doesn't click fold when i click f10

"888PacificPoker" was an older site in SaT but it has been replaced with "888Poker"

Can you use SaT's menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Take screenshot with GDIP, and take a screenshot when its your turn to act with the fold/call/bet buttons are visible, and then upload the screenshot so I can see?
https://ibb.co/buiMHq

thanks for your help

as mentioned when using the site 888poker, SAT recognizes the wsop table and resizes it.... but it won't click fold.
Yeah so the real 888 poker skins upgraded their software last year and have removed the chatbox, and the fold/call/bet buttons are now in the center of the table, instead of on the right side like in your image. So the build in 888poker site will definitely not click the correct location of the Fold button on that WSOP software.

Please download this version 2.98.01i and try using the old "888PacificPokerQT" site that I have re-enabled. Let me know if that works for WSOP. Keep in mind you won't be able to use "888PacificPokerQT" and "888Poker" together at the same time.

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29801i.exe

You may also need to change the background image within the WSOP software. Do they allow you to do that like 888 does? We need something non-black

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10