Layouts - hotkeys only
Is it possible to not have SAT resize tables and just use the hotkeys?

Ideally, I would rather use something else for the resizing of tables and SAT
for hotkey betting.

Possible?

888 poker btw
Hrmmm for hotkeys only:

Using "New Tables slot = 0" should do it, because then all New Tables will simply be ignored and not put into SaT's grid. Probably you should reduce down to 1 totalslot as well. I think also you'll want to turn off "Left mouse click detection" in Advanced Options, because if you click Fold with your mouse, we don't want the table to move to the stack.

You should also make sure to use Visualize Grid, and move your one slot partially off screen. Specifically the upper left corner of the slot should be somewhere off screen where you won't mistakenly place a table. But leave part of the slot visible, so you can see it just in case a table ever gets moved into it accidentally.

Then you would need to be careful not to use any "Stack table" hotkeys, or any other hotkeys that may actually move a table into SaT's grid, such as "Move table to next slot" etc.

And as always, you will still need to make sure all of your sites pass this Test:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

This has worked successfully for most players. But there is no guarantee that SaT's hotkeys will work with tables outside of its grid, when tables are all sized differently. They SHOULD work. But they were not tested for this.
Thanks

I really only use the basic betting hotkeys and nothing else. No stacking, cycling or moving of tables is needed.

I'll give it a try.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10