888 problems
I cannot get SAT to pick my tables up after going through the initial set up. The table size is picked up along with folding on F10.

I have used SAT previously with 888, and have things configured correctly...i think.

I have just re subscribed again and currently trying it on play money sng tables.

Cannot figure out what i'm doing wrong this time and need some help.

I have tried different themes in Windows, along with the default themes in the poker client. My modded theme worked ok previously.

I don't think it's the "cent issue" as I am buying into 320 sngs.

I would rather not try it on real money game atm as I need to solve the issue first. It would mean depositing now but I am not quite ready to start grinding. If that's the only option I suppose I will have to.

The only thing I think I am doing differently, is I cannot remember testing it on play money sngs ever. Always real money sngs.
If the Include Site setup works for both F9 and F10, then it should work. Are you using the same table for both? Are you running the program as administrator?
Yes and yes. Smile

Right click - run as admin
What do you mean that SaT won't "pick up" the tables? When you press Start, the tables aren't recognized and moved to the New Tables position?

Does a play money cash table work?

Have you input your license code in the software?
Hrmm I just tested it and its not working for me either on a play money cash table. Let me investigate
Yes, no tables recognized and not moved.

I'll try cash now.

Licence code done.

Thanks
Hrm, trying with a small stakes license code failed. I guess SaT is detecting the stakes as real money.

When I tried with a full version license code, it worked for both play money cash and SNG..
Cash tables are not working either.

I started afresh too.

I can vaguely remember having similar issues the very first time I used it and it was something simple, maybe something with pc setting.

However, I have used that much software down the years I could be wrong Blush
Are you using a small stakes license code? Or Full Version?
small stakes yes

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10