iPoker Winamax problems
I did it, but it changed nothing. Sad
Always the same problem, tried to make other tablesizes, tried to choose Ipoker instead of ipoker_nochat and and and, do you have any other ideas?
Thanks in advance Smile
(01-21-2016, 05:16 AM)Gwonkel Wrote: I did it, but it changed nothing. Sad
Always the same problem, tried to make other tablesizes, tried to choose Ipoker instead of ipoker_nochat and and and, do you have any other ideas?
Thanks in advance Smile

What skin are you playing on? Are you sure its not the new beta client (www.ipokerbeta.com)? Right now SaT only works for the old client. I'm working on fixing it for the new one.

Can you take a screenshot of the table when its your turn to act?
I play on netbet, you will see on following screenshots, first screenshot show my grid and second show the tables after i fold, they move for very short time in stack slot and then instantly back to slot 2 and 3 :/

Screenshot 1:

[Image: sat1spr28.png]

Screenshot 2

[Image: sat2hoo8j.png]
As I said, I need to see a screenshot of the table when its your turn to act.

If the fold/call/bet buttons are the same black/dark gray color as the table background, then there is not much that can be done. But I would need to see the screenshot to confirm or deny that.

If so, you may have some luck by changing the graphics of your table. One table mod that has worked in the past is listed on the iPoker help page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ipoker
I changed m ipoker skin and with williamhill it works fine, so maybe there was the error. Smile
So its ok for me, ty for your help.
Hi,

I have a problem with IPoker, William Hill skin.

I have only one hotkey(fold) and when Im trying to set it in Ipoker, during "including site process" the F9 is always making a call, not a fold.
Any advices?

Regards, Akser
(01-28-2016, 06:19 PM)akserr Wrote: Hi,

I have a problem with IPoker, William Hill skin.

I have only one hotkey(fold) and when Im trying to set it in Ipoker, during "including site process" the F9 is always making a call, not a fold.
Any advices?

Regards, Akser

You need to have a full sized chat box

Read here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ipoker
Hey i have a new problem with winamax. the table stays stacked even if action is required. i removed and add the site but the problem stays.

with regards marek
(02-25-2016, 12:41 AM)KKM Wrote: Hey i have a new problem with winamax. the table stays stacked even if action is required. i removed and add the site but the problem stays.

with regards marek

Can you do a test for me.. create a File -> New Layout, and use a completely different table size. Resize a Winamax table with your mouse to a completely different size, and then press F7. Then Include Winamax and see if it works
(02-25-2016, 01:26 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(02-25-2016, 12:41 AM)KKM Wrote: Hey i have a new problem with winamax. the table stays stacked even if action is required. i removed and add the site but the problem stays.

with regards marek

Can you do a test for me.. create a File -> New Layout, and use a completely different table size. Resize a Winamax table with your mouse to a completely different size, and then press F7. Then Include Winamax and see if it works

I did the new layout and it worked.... so what do i have to do that my actual layout will work again?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10