popup bug
Hi!
I play tournaments in different rooms, recently noticed a very annoying me the bug, for example: when I open any Number of tables tiled tournament lobby or the main lobby, or just open any folder or the browser, the following happens, your program detects any running applications (the window \ folder \ browser \ picture) as a table and when I realize of all, the table is activated and it offers one of the open applications (windows \ folder \ browser \ photos)
I made a screenshot, which simulate the problem

[Image: 13976e2dd513.png]
I dont understand. Are you saying the folder/browser windows get detected as a table? If so, that could be because of an error with one of your custom sites. However, it doesn't look like that is the problem in your screenshot.

Do you mean that the tables pop up on top of the folder/browser windows?
For example: when I play only on PokerStars 6 tables (as in the screenshot), and I realize all make a move (fold \ check \ raise) on the upper-right table, in this time can from under the table (located bottom right) to jump out the window the main lobby or browser (if open), and finally the appearance of the table close to me as in the screenshot.
together with the active table can pop a piece of any open applications that will cause overlap of the poker table.
i can send video 25mb
Yes, please put the video on youtube or something, and tell me what the problem is. Also tell me what you want to happen instead.
http://smotri.com/video/view/?id=u313427268e3
Ok yes. I see what you're saying.

This was changed in v2.83, where urgent tables in the grid that are overlapped will now come on top of other tables. We do this by sending the other tables in the grid to the bottom, and therefore they go underneath other applications.

This shouldn't be a problem, because even though they are at the bottom, they SHOULD pop back to the top when action is required.

What you can do is downgrade to v2.82 from the download page, and it will work fine like it used to.

I will see how I can change this in the next version. Please do not delete the video.
(11-29-2015, 10:16 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Ok yes. I see what you're saying.

This was changed in v2.83, where urgent tables in the grid that are overlapped will now come on top of other tables. We do this by sending the other tables in the grid to the bottom, and therefore they go underneath other applications.

This shouldn't be a problem, because even though they are at the bottom, they SHOULD pop back to the top when action is required.

What you can do is downgrade to v2.82 from the download page, and it will work fine like it used to.

I will see how I can change this in the next version. Please do not delete the video.

I can not see a video link does not open

I can send video (good quality) by e-mail if you want to
(11-29-2015, 11:36 PM)888only Wrote: I can not see a video link does not open

I can send video (good quality) by e-mail if you want to

Yeah the website must have deleted the video. But when you first posted it, I could see it.

I have created a test build of the software for you. Please download this:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac..._Setup.exe

Install it and click the About tab and check that it says v2.83f

Then test and see if the problem is fixed and let me know Smile
??

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10