8888 poker new update
(03-01-2016, 03:02 AM)frodebassist Wrote: Hi!
Problem with 888 here. In play money it's fine, in tourney not.
The table hops to grid 1, and when I fold, it hops to the stack for approx 0.1 sec so I just see a slight jump, then jumps back to grid 1.
So now I have several sites behaving, and the one instance of 888 I can play sits permanently in grid 1....

Any ideas?

Frode

So you're saying the table just cannot go back to the stack? Have you tried removing and re-Including the site?

And it doesn't do this on play money? What about cash tables?

What version of Windows are you on?

What version of SaT are you on?

If you are on v2.85 and win7, can you try this Test version? Download and install, and then remove and re-Include 888qt
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...p-285e.exe
Hello,

Which one of 888 poker setup I should use when setting up 888 poker?! 888pacificpokerQT or classic or classic QT or what?! What's the difference?
I have Windows 7.
(03-01-2016, 03:48 PM)superduber Wrote: Hello,

Which one of 888 poker setup I should use when setting up 888 poker?! 888pacificpokerQT or classic or classic QT or what?! What's the difference?

888 recently put out a new update to the client. But they staggered the update, so not everyone received it initially. You can first try to include "888PacificPoker" and see if it works. If you can an error message saying "Failed: table doesn't match", then quit out and try to Include "888PacificPokerQT". My guess is that most people are on the QT updated client at this point.

Now, I'm in the middle of working on a fix for v2.85 and Win7, so please download the test version v2.85e a few posts above, and then try, and let me know the results
v2.85e, win7: tables still dont go into the stack
(03-16-2016, 10:09 PM)Guest Wrote: v2.85e, win7: tables still dont go into the stack

Did you remove and re-Include the site?

What is the sitename in the Included Sites listbox?
Hi there,

I'm also having difficulties with 888.

Basically since the update SAT detects the tables fine, I can use my usual hotkeys to move the tables from one slot to another however, when I use hot keys for pre flop betsizing, this also causes the tables to jump from one slot to another.

I'm using windows 7 and have tried the updated SAT 2.85b link that you posted earlier in this thread but with no joy. Obviously the bet sizing hot keys I use never used to make the tables hop too.
(03-23-2016, 07:49 AM)pontylad Wrote: Hi there,

Basically since the update SAT detects the tables fine, I can use my usual hotkeys to move the tables from one slot to another however, when I use hot keys for pre flop betsizing, this also causes the tables to jump from one slot to another.

I'm using windows 7 and have tried the updated SAT 2.85b link that you posted earlier in this thread but with no joy. Obviously the bet sizing hot keys I use never used to make the tables hop too.

Can you try this version:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...p-285n.exe

remove and re-include 888PacificPokerQT
(03-23-2016, 10:15 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:

Just tried this, still having the same problem. The table seems to jump between slots relatively randomly. Sometimes it'll go back in to the stack other times it will jump to another tile slot.
(03-23-2016, 11:08 AM)pontylad Wrote:
(03-23-2016, 10:15 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:

Just tried this, still having the same problem. The table seems to jump between slots relatively randomly. Sometimes it'll go back in to the stack other times it will jump to another tile slot.

What hotkeys are you using when it happens?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10