8888 poker new update
Got a problem on 888.
The tables move to the grid nicely when there is action, and back to the stack when there is no action. However, when it is back in the stack, other tables don't popup anymore. So the 888 table blocks the other tables. Very frustrating.

Using 888PacificPokerQT_win10
(04-14-2016, 09:52 AM)Tonaldinho11 Wrote: Got a problem on 888.
The tables move to the grid nicely when there is action, and back to the stack when there is no action. However, when it is back in the stack, other tables don't popup anymore. So the 888 table blocks the other tables. Very frustrating.

Are all your grid slots full at the time? Can you record a video and demonstrate the problem?
(04-14-2016, 11:13 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(04-14-2016, 09:52 AM)Tonaldinho11 Wrote: Got a problem on 888.

Are all your grid slots full at the time? Can you record a video and demonstrate the problem?
Never mind, today it worked after removing and including the site again.
OK
(04-10-2016, 02:30 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(04-09-2016, 07:49 PM)ray Wrote: got a problem as well

888 tables did stay in the stack after the update so i started a new layout

im using the hotkey "fold and stack table"

now the 888 table pops up when the hand IS DEALT, and when i use the hotkey to fold before i am the one to speak it stays in the grid. When its my turn to act the table switches inside the grid to the next free slot till it reaches slot 2 (the first non stack slot). When i use the hotkey (or manually fold) to fold the hand in slot 2, it stays in slot 2. I have to use the hotkey again on the table to move the table into the stack.

Other sites work fine, like stars or party.

What version of Windows are you on?

Can you try creating a New Layout again, but use the default 888 table size for your grid slot size, just as a test? When you create the New Layout, and it asks you to press F7, first resize an 888 table to the default size. You can do that by clicking the "Table options" button in the upper right of the table, and then "Cascade". Then press F7 on the table. Then Include the site and test and let me know the results

Alright, today i finally found the time to test ur suggestion. Im using win8.

When i size the tables way bigger for the grid, it works perfectly fine on 888. So how can i overcome this issue? Its obviously totally worthless to have big tables in a grid. I did test it with low cashgame tables, cant say if it works for the tournaments im usually playing.

Regards
(04-24-2016, 11:20 PM)Ray Wrote: Alright, today i finally found the time to test ur suggestion. Im using win8.

When i size the tables way bigger for the grid, it works perfectly fine on 888. So how can i overcome this issue? Its obviously totally worthless to have big tables in a grid. I did test it with low cashgame tables, cant say if it works for the tournaments im usually playing.

Regards

Ok good. At least we now know that the program does work and there is no bug.

The problem with the small table size, is that on 888 tables, the Fold button color is mostly black, with only a small piece at the bottom of the button which is blue. SaT needs to save the color to determine if action is required. So if SaT can't exactly find that small part of blue, then you get your problem.

What you will have to do is do some testing with different layout sizes. If you want smaller tables, then again create a New Layout, and when it asks you to press F7, resize an 888 table smaller with your mouse. Don't go as small as possible, but try something and then press F7, then include the site, and then test. If that fails, then do a New Layout again, and try slightly bigger, and test again.. Keep trying that until you find a size that works.
(04-24-2016, 11:29 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(04-24-2016, 11:20 PM)Ray Wrote: Alright, today i finally found the time to test ur suggestion. Im using win8.

Regards

Ok good. At least we now know that the program does work and there is no bug.

The problem with the small table size, is that on 888 tables, the Fold button color is mostly black, with only a small piece at the bottom of the button which is blue. SaT needs to save the color to determine if action is required. So if SaT can't exactly find that small part of blue, then you get your problem.

What you will have to do is do some testing with different layout sizes. If you want smaller tables, then again create a New Layout, and when it asks you to press F7, resize an 888 table smaller with your mouse. Don't go as small as possible, but try something and then press F7, then include the site, and then test. If that fails, then do a New Layout again, and try slightly bigger, and test again..  Keep trying that until you find a size that works.

Ok i did that and now for CASHGAME tables (at least 1c/2c) it works fine. BUT for my tournaments it doesnt work. The tables now stay in the stack and arent moving to the grid. But they only popup when action is required.
(04-29-2016, 11:58 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Ok i did that and now for CASHGAME tables (at least 1c/2c) it works fine. BUT for my tournaments it doesnt work. The tables now stay in the stack and arent moving to the grid. But they only popup when action is required.

There shouldn't be any difference between cashgames and tournaments as far as I know. Can you go back to the layout with the default table size and test if it works for both game types? If so, then its just a matter of finding a grid slot size that is gonna work for both, and that you are happy with.
no its not working on tournaments with the other layout (tables are actually bigger then default). It works for cashgame though
Leave your skype name and we can try to organize a teamviewer session

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10