Ipoker Beta
(08-04-2016, 08:18 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 05:44 AM)Anurin Wrote: Hello, is Everest poker (Ipoker) supported by SaT? If not, is possible to add it?

title=[Everest],class=[Qt5QWindowIcon]

Thanks

Install this test build v2.89f and try to include "iPokerNew" :

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...-v289f.exe

then let me know if it works

Hi, the link is not working. Thanks
(08-04-2016, 08:12 PM)Anurin Wrote: Hi, the link is not working. Thanks

Sorry, here:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...p-289f.exe
There has been some discussion on 2+2 and in some Skype groups I am in about the 3 clicks required to close a winning Twister table.

As someone who quite often has 6 tables open trying to open a new Twister and close the finished one it eats up into the time you could be focused on playing more tables.

From the interest I've found myself there would quite a few extra subs for you if this feature were available.
(08-05-2016, 01:02 PM)mejohn Wrote: There has been some discussion on 2+2 and in some Skype groups I am in about the 3 clicks required to close a winning Twister table.

As someone who quite often has 6 tables open trying to open a new Twister and close the finished one it eats up into the time you could be focused on playing more tables.

From the interest I've found myself there would quite a few extra subs for you if this feature were available.

Do cash games have the same 3 click requirement to close a table?
Cash games do not.

When a Twister is over:

If you lose the Twister - a box appears aver the table saying "Play Again?" and before you can click the cross in the top right corner of the table to close the table you have to first click Yes/No and then click the cross. The table does not close whether you choose Yes/No. Losing a Twister means you have to do 2 clicks.

If you win the Twister - 2 boxes appear over the table on top of each other and each has to be clicked before you can get to the cross to close the table. The first box says "Play Again?" and once you click that one there is a box below it saying "Congratulations you won xx.xx" and you have to click OK on that one then you can close the table.

Plus whether you have to do 2 or 3 clicks there are also extra split seconds accumulating from the mouse movements to get to each click. You can imagine when 6 tabling how much time is wasted throughout a poker session.
Hrm ok. Can you leave your skype name?
j............s - skype
hello can you add mansion poker skin?
here' the output: title=[MansionPoker],class=[Qt5QWindowIcon]
(10-22-2016, 05:33 AM)sezam Wrote: hello can you add mansion poker skin?
here' the output: title=[MansionPoker],class=[Qt5QWindowIcon]

Here you go, test this version v2.90o

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...p-290o.exe

Let me know how it works Smile
yes, it work now fine thanks!

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10