Winamax table resizing problem
Unfortunately, SaT resizing all my winamax tables. I am currently playing only on Winamax software and this thing completely disturb my grind. When new table pop-ups SaT always trying to resize it whatever I did. I tried to change size of Winamax table, read probably all information on forum about this issue, but its still could not helped me. 

Please inform me if there is any solution for this problem. Also have tried this (http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/inc...able-sizes) but oh well did not worked too.

Looking forward.
Hrmmm, I don't fully understand the problem you're having. SaT is supposed to resize all tables so that they fit into your grid slot size. What do you want to happen?

Judging by that link, I'm guessing that you tried creating a New Layout and using a Winamax table to define the slot size, and thats still not working right for you?
Yes. I mean the thing is that SaT trying to resize tables is good, but it doing this with all new tables even if they suppose to be right size. Hard to explain but I will try; grinding 6 tables SaT stealing focus from table with action to a new pop-uped table and resizing it and then getting back to action table. This is so annoying and interrupting grind so much. I just want that SaT will not resize table or just do it once but not with every new table. Even if all next new tables suppose to be right size SaT will still resize every new table with broken width and height. SaT thinks that all new tables that pop-uping is bad sized but they actually have good sizing.

Sorry for broken English, I have tried so hard.
Oh ok I think I understand you.

Well, SaT first checks the size of the table. And if the size is correct, then it doesn't do anything. But if the size is wrong, then it will attempt to resize the table. That is how its supposed to work anyway.

I just tested it. Yes, when you close a table, Winamax 'saves' the size of the table and opens up all new tables that same size. And then SaT doesn't try to resize those.

What version of Windows are you using? And in the Included Sites listbox in SaT, does it say "Winamax" or "Winamax_Small" ?

You could try this (use Winamax instead of OnGame):

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ongame Wrote:When you start your session, only open up ONE OnGame table and let SaT resize it. Then, CLOSE the table. When you close the table, the OnGame software will 'remember' that table size and open up all new tables the same size by default, so that SaT will not need to resize them, since the OnGame client will do it.

Does that make sense?

Let me know if it works
Thank you for your hard work, I will check everything asap and will let you know.
Thank you very much for your help, it is worked for me.

Much appreciations, you do your work perfectly, gl to you.
Ok great. So what was the solution that worked?
"SaT needs to Resize the tables to fit the grid size, but OnGame tables do not respond to normal resize commands. Instead, SaT has to resort to clicking and dragging the border, which isn't very reliable. If you run into problems with SaT resizing the tables, here is the recommended solution: When you start your session, only open up ONE OnGame table and let SaT resize it. Then, CLOSE the table. When you close the table, the OnGame software will 'remember' that table size and open up all new tables the same size by default, so that SaT will not need to resize them, since the OnGame client will do it."

This one sir
Ok perfect thanks. I'll add it to the Winamax help page

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10