stealing focus revisited
I stack my tables.  I play on ACR only.  Sometimes the active table won't pop up, but remains hidden in my stack for me to go back and manually find and hope I don't time out the hand... after a couple of days I think I have narrowed down the majority of the circumstances that cause a problem... 

preflop: the active table won't pop up randomly if I face a 3bet/4bet/5bet or if I face a cold all-in (unopened is just fine).

postflop: the active table won't pop up randomly if on any street I place a bet then villain either raises or bets the current street or a later street (checking each street seems just fine).  

Please help as this is causing me to time out and to play considerably less hands per hour as I am constantly combing my stacked tables to see if action is on me.  

Thanks for any help.
Yeah I understand.. when you are having problems like this, you want to iron them out completely before playing a massive session, because you don't want to have to second guess whether or not the program will be working as you expect.

In order to narrow down the problem, its best to run the Test described here to Show the Testing Info, to see if SaT is detecting when action is required or not:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

On WinningPoker, SaT looks for 2 things to determine when action is required. First it looks for the visibility of the betbox. Second it looks for the visibility of the fold/call/bet buttons. Usually when problems like this occur, its when facing an allin, because when facing an allin, the pokersite doesn't display the betbox. And then that would mean that SaT isn't detecting the visibility of the buttons. Betting or checking on previous streets should have no effect (but its good that you're thinking of trying to narrow the problem down).

Can you click on File->Current Layout, and paste me everythign?
(12-05-2018, 01:38 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Yeah I understand.. when you are having problems like this, you want to iron them out completely before playing a massive session, because you don't want to have to second guess whether or not the program will be working as you expect.

In order to narrow down the problem, its best to run the Test described here to Show the Testing Info, to see if SaT is detecting when action is required or not:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

On WinningPoker, SaT looks for 2 things to determine when action is required. First it looks for the visibility of the betbox. Second it looks for the visibility of the fold/call/bet buttons. Usually when problems like this occur, its when facing an allin, because when facing an allin, the pokersite doesn't display the betbox. And then that would mean that SaT isn't detecting the visibility of the buttons. Betting or checking on previous streets should have no effect (but its good that you're thinking of trying to narrow the problem down).

Can you click on File->Current Layout, and paste me everythign?
You are right, it's only for an all-in.  The "Show the Testing Info" resulted in "NO" when the action should have been "YES."  Should I copy/paste the Current Layout info here in this forum or in an email to you?
You can paste the layout on the forum.

Its probably a scanning issue. Maybe something related with the Win10 fix. Do you have multi monitors?
(12-06-2018, 09:55 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: You can paste the layout on the forum.

Its probably a scanning issue. Maybe something related with the Win10 fix. Do you have multi monitors?

Main laptop plus one monitor equaling 2 screens...

[settings]
table_width=1385
table_height=1029
total_slots=20
slot1x=1920
slot1y=11
slot2x=359
slot2y=11
slot3x=1948
slot3y=1
stack_slot=2
newtables_slot=1
move_to_grid=never
oldtables_duration=5
oldtables_slot=1
scan_mode=DWM
play_mode=SaT
slot4x=1974
slot4y=1
slot5x=1996
slot5y=1
slot6x=2019
slot6y=1
slot7x=2040
slot7y=1
slot8x=2060
slot8y=1
activate_most_urgent=1
activate_table_under_mouse=0
highlight_active_win=0
move_mouse_to_most_urgent=0
move_mouse_if_not_over_table=0
left_click_detection=1
stack_when_clicking_call_or_bet=0
stack_table_at_end_of_hand=0
drag_drop_swap_slots=1
drag_drop_mode=Logical
minimize_to_tray=0
show_table_count_while_running=0
show_session_timer=0
move_888_popups=1
close_bovada_popups=1
stars_include_logged_in_as=0
notify_new_tables=0
notify_old_tables=0
notify_keep_in_grid=0
notify_ignore_table=0
notify_move_to_grid=0
notify_end_of_hand=0
notification_duration=3
hotkeys_fire_on_release=0
allow_action_hotkeys_on_ignored_tables=1
click_bet_for_allin_hotkey=1
click_bet_for_betsize_hotkeys=1
click_bet_for_betxbb_hotkeys=1
also_keep_in_grid_when_move_to_slot_x=0
fold_checkbox_setting=Fold
also_stack_table_for_betsizeX=0
also_stack_table_for_allin=0
focus_betbox=0
detect_hidden_windows=0
auto_accept_stars_waitlists=0
auto_accept_wpn_waitlists=0
click_stars_info_tab=0
slot9x=2083
slot9y=1
slot10x=2105
slot10y=1
slot11x=2125
slot11y=1
slot12x=2150
slot12y=1
slot13x=2171
slot13y=1
slot14x=2197
slot14y=1
slot15x=2223
slot15y=1
slot16x=2249
slot16y=1
slot17x=2276
slot17y=1
slot18x=2301
slot18y=1
slot19x=2323
slot19y=1
slot20x=2346
slot20y=1
[general]
show_walkthru=0
gui_x=-32000
gui_y=-32000
last_tab=
filename=ACR2.ini
is_reloading=0
version=2.98.02
win_ver=10.0.17134
v298_msg=0
v=fu
[sites]
number_of_sites=1
included_sites=WinningPoker
WinningPoker_included_executable_path=C:\AmericasCardroom\AmericasCardroom.exe
WinningPoker_included_resized_table_width=1385
WinningPoker_included_resized_table_height=1029
WinningPoker_included_fold_color=0xffffffff
WinningPoker_included_call_color=0xffffffff
WinningPoker_included_bet_color=0xffffffff
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=14
hotkey1action=Fold
hotkey1key=F
hotkey2action=Call
hotkey2key=C
hotkey3action=Stack table
hotkey3key=P
hotkey4action=Sit Out Next BB all tables
hotkey4key=A
hotkey5action=Disable Hotkeys
hotkey5key=`
hotkey6action=Activate most urgent table
hotkey6key=W
hotkey7action=Cycle stack backward
hotkey7key=Q
hotkey8action=Move table to Next slot
hotkey8key=E
hotkey9action=Bet 2 bb
hotkey9key=R
hotkey10action=Bet 2.75 bb
hotkey10key=Y
hotkey11action=Bet 3 bb
hotkey11key=O
hotkey12action=Bet 3.5 bb
hotkey12key=U
hotkey13action=Bet 1.6 bb
hotkey13key=[
hotkey14action=Bet 2.3 bb
hotkey14key=T
send_table_under_mouse=1

Thanks for helping!
(12-06-2018, 10:55 AM)wuwu Wrote: Main laptop plus one monitor equaling 2 screens...

So those lines above indicate a problem. 0xfffffffffffff mean that SaT is detecting pure white for the button colors, which is certainly incorrect. Are you sure you did the Win10 fix correctly from the FAQ? And if so, did you try Removing the "WinningPoker" site, and re-Including it?
(12-06-2018, 04:25 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(12-06-2018, 10:55 AM)wuwu Wrote: Main laptop plus one monitor equaling 2 screens...

So those lines above indicate a problem. 0xfffffffffffff mean that SaT is detecting pure white for the button colors, which is certainly incorrect. Are you sure you did the Win10 fix correctly from the FAQ? And if so, did you try Removing the "WinningPoker" site, and re-Including it?

I ran the Win10 fix again and it worked.  I'm not sure where I messed up the first time around.  Thanks for your responsiveness, mate.
Ok cool

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10