SaT doesn't work after 888 update
Same here, blinded out of $350 in tourneys before i noticed :/

Using '888poker'
(11-05-2017, 11:35 PM)felix Wrote: Same here, blinded out of $350 in tourneys before i noticed :/

Using '888poker'

What is the exact problem you are seeing?

What have you tried in this thread?
(11-05-2017, 02:39 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Hrmmm ok. Do you have multiple monitors in your Win10 setup? If so, have you done the Win10 fix?

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/windows-10-fix

only do #1 that is listed on that page. If you only have 1 monitor then it shouldn't matter and nothing should need to be done.

What problem are you having? Is SaT always detecting that action is required? Or never detecting it? Or something else?

I have two monitors with different resolutions. I did step # 1 and everything stays the same.

When I click on any hotkey, move all in the bet box. Only the hotkeys fold and all in work perfectly.
Can you leave me your skype name? and we will organize a teamviewer session
(11-07-2017, 08:44 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Can you leave me your skype name? and we will organize a teamviewer session

Sure, perfect!

For everyone that's having problems, what scaling % are you using in Windows?
Ok everyone.

Please download and install this test version v2.94z:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...p-294z.exe

This includes an update for the builtin "888Poker" site, to work with 888 client version p-1-en-4-7.4-0-37. You can find this version number by clicking the Help menu in the 888 lobby and then choosing About. So make sure your 888 client it at least at that version number at minimum. You may need to redownload the client and reinstall.

Then within SaT, simply Remove and re-Include the "888Poker" site, and then test to make sure everything is working correctly.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10