Natural 8 request
(02-27-2018, 01:35 AM)Acesup Wrote: Using 3 screens. Playing multiple sites they are working so it's just NAtural 8. Should I still try the fix above?

If the 3 screens having different scaling %s within Windows, then you would potentially have a problem. This affects some sites and not others. You may have gotten lucky that your other sites aren't bothered by it. What other sites do you have Included in SaT?

The win10 'fix' would require all screens to have the same scaling size, which means if you have different resolutions on the 3 monitors, then the items on screen will look bigger or smaller depending on the resolution. This might not be what you want.

The only way to know if this is the problem is to try it. You can set up the custom scaling as mentioned in the help page. That will change all your screens to have the same scaling percentage. Then you can try Including GGNetwork and see if the problem is fixed. If it is fixed, then you can decide whether or not it is worth it to keep using your computer in this way. If that doesn't fix the GGNetwork black button problem, then you can simply revert your scaling settings back to what they were previously (try to remember or write down what they are).
Any update?
Sorry just saw your comment. Yeh I think I tried the windows-10-fix previously. Fairly sure it messed something up and I reverted back, but perhaps I left it.
Other sites are Stars/Party/ACR/888/Winamax
(02-28-2018, 11:52 AM)Acesup Wrote: Sorry just saw your comment. Yeh I think I tried the windows-10-fix previously. Fairly sure it messed something up and I reverted back, but perhaps I left it.
Other sites are Stars/Party/ACR/888/Winamax

Hrmmm, usually 888 requires the scaling % to be the same across all monitors, so I would've thought the fix would have be necessary for that site.

But can you try doing it anyway? That's the only way we can know if that's the issue or not. If you do the win10 fix to use the custom scaling, and GGNetwork still fails, then we know that isn't the issue, and instead i need to look elsewhere
I want to use SAT on N8 but scared because they dont allow 3rd party softwares. I ask them but they dont understand what i meanSmile So can u confirm that i can use this software and not conflict them?It is allow to use on GG network?
(04-04-2018, 12:36 AM)Guest Wrote: I want to use SAT on N8 but scared because they dont allow 3rd party softwares. I ask them but they dont understand what i meanSmile So can u confirm that i can use this software and not conflict them?It is allow to use on GG network?

I was not aware that they don't allow 3rd party softwares. So I cannot confirm. I have not asked them. Its up to you to decide if you want to risk it or not.
GGPoker sent me a warning for using SaT and to stop doing so immediately so I would not recommend using it there.

We would like to inform you that your ID verification process has been completed.
GGNetwork does not permit the use of any 3rd-party program.

We would like to inform you that you have used a program that is not permitted on GGNetwork and this corresponding act is a violation of our network policy. In addition, we would like to inform you that the use of a program that is not permitted on our network is considered a harmful and unfair act to our network environment.

We would like to inform you that we are planning to unlock your account shortly. However, we would like to urge you not to use any programs from this point forth. We would like to warn you that the use of any 3rd-party program will lead to the permanent locking of your account as well as the confiscation of your funds.
(04-24-2018, 06:53 PM)beebeebee Wrote: GGPoker sent me a warning for using SaT and to stop doing so immediately so I would not recommend using it there.

We would like to inform you that your ID verification process has been completed.
GGNetwork does not permit the use of any 3rd-party program.

We would like to inform you that you have used a program that is not permitted on GGNetwork and this corresponding act is a violation of our network policy. In addition, we would like to inform you that the use of a program that is not permitted on our network is considered a harmful and unfair act to our network environment.

We would like to inform you that we are planning to unlock your account shortly. However, we would like to urge you not to use any programs from this point forth. We would like to warn you that the use of any 3rd-party program will lead to the permanent locking of your account as well as the confiscation of your funds.

Thank you very much for the heads up. I'm not sure if I should remove support for GGNet entirely from SaT. For now I will put this notice on the help page

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10