Experimental betting
(11-25-2017, 07:09 AM)whughes05 Wrote: I am. I'm talking about the bet values... min, ½, ¼, pot, and all-in.

I just tested the BetSize hotkeys and those worked too

So you ARE using a custom site? Why are you using a custom site instead of the built-in "WinningPoker" site? Can you Remove your custom site and try the "WinningPoker" site and see if it works?
(11-25-2017, 07:09 AM)whughes05 Wrote:
(11-25-2017, 05:58 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(11-25-2017, 03:29 AM)whughes05 Wrote: Wilco. Haven't done it yet. In essence, I took a screenshot of a window, then set Bet Size based on coordinates. It works beautifully, unless you stop SaT... once you start it again, it doesn't work anymore. Really strange. The only way to get it to work again is to literally exit the program and start up again. To be honest, if we could figure that out, I'd rather do that than the experimental feature. Let me know if you officially want me to make a new thread.

I'm not sure what you're saying. Are you not using the built-in "WinningPoker" site profile thats already one of the supported sites? Did you choose 'Other' and go through the Custom Site Wizard? You should only need to do that for some of the smaller networks that SaT doesn't support. ACR is part of WinningPoker network so you should Include that site.

I am. I'm talking about the bet values... min, ½, ¼, pot, and all-in.

I am using Winning Poker. And you just made my life so much easier. For some reason the BetSize buttons never worked. So I thought maybe it was some weird thing so I created the workaround which it was probably interfering or something. I think I had also edited the config to enable some more advanced options and maybe something was screwy... regardless, phew, thanks. Smile
(11-25-2017, 11:14 AM)whughes05 Wrote: I am using Winning Poker. And you just made my life so much easier. For some reason the BetSize buttons never worked. So I thought maybe it was some weird thing so I created the workaround which it was probably interfering or something. I think I had also edited the config to enable some more advanced options and maybe something was screwy... regardless, phew, thanks. Smile

Ok so everything is working good with the builtin "WinningPoker" site? And yes make sure you have your custom site Removed
(11-25-2017, 12:17 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(11-25-2017, 11:14 AM)whughes05 Wrote: I am using Winning Poker. And you just made my life so much easier. For some reason the BetSize buttons never worked. So I thought maybe it was some weird thing so I created the workaround which it was probably interfering or something. I think I had also edited the config to enable some more advanced options and maybe something was screwy... regardless, phew, thanks. Smile

Ok so everything is working good with the builtin "WinningPoker" site? And yes make sure you have your custom site Removed

Well, it's not working. So I'm using the built-in BetSize. Assigned to numpad 1-4. WinningPoker is the site selected.

Right now, any time I disable SaT, and then re-enable, it stops working. I'll be sitting here smashing on the Numpad 2 key to bet ½ pot, and nothing. It always happens after I have disabled SaT and then re-enabled. Once it happens, the only way to get it to work again, is to disable SaT again, then re-enable, and it works. And the vicious cycle continues.

I've set all of my perms for the executable to Full Control for Users, the user in question, and Administrators to no avail.

I've set exclusions in Defender and MalwareBytes to no avail.

I'm running Windows 10 Ultimate.

Here's the latest window data:

title=[ (PRR) Dobhar-chu - 2 - No Limit - $0.05 / $0.10 Hold'em Money in play: $10],class=[ATL:5E916C88],pid=[12884]

EDIT: Here's my config:

[settings]
table_width=691
table_height=525
total_slots=8
slot1x=538
slot1y=0
slot2x=1229
slot2y=0
slot3x=538
slot3y=525
slot4x=1229
slot4y=525
slot5x=1920
slot5y=0
slot6x=2611
slot6y=0
slot7x=1920
slot7y=528
slot8x=2611
slot8y=528
stack_slot=0
newtables_slot=grid
move_to_grid=never
oldtables_duration=5
oldtables_slot=0
scan_mode=DWM
play_mode=tile
activate_most_urgent=1
activate_table_under_mouse=0
highlight_active_win=1
move_mouse_to_most_urgent=0
move_mouse_if_not_over_table=0
left_click_detection=1
stack_when_clicking_call_or_bet=0
stack_table_at_end_of_hand=0
drag_drop_swap_slots=1
drag_drop_mode=Logical
minimize_to_tray=1
show_table_count_while_running=0
show_session_timer=0
move_888_popups=1
close_bovada_popups=1
stars_include_logged_in_as=0
notify_new_tables=1
notify_old_tables=1
notify_keep_in_grid=1
notify_ignore_table=1
notify_move_to_grid=0
notify_end_of_hand=0
notification_duration=3
hotkeys_fire_on_release=1
allow_action_hotkeys_on_ignored_tables=0
click_bet_for_allin_hotkey=0
click_bet_for_betsize_hotkeys=1
click_bet_for_betxbb_hotkeys=0
also_keep_in_grid_when_move_to_slot_x=0
fold_checkbox_setting=Fold
also_stack_table_for_betsizeX=0
also_stack_table_for_allin=0
focus_betbox=0
detect_hidden_windows=0
auto_accept_stars_waitlists=0
auto_accept_wpn_waitlists=1
click_stars_info_tab=0
[general]
show_walkthru=0
gui_x=732
gui_y=313
last_tab=
filename=ACR_20171124.ini
is_reloading=0
version=2.95
win_ver=10.0.16299
v295_msg=0
v=sm
[sites]
WinningPoker_included_executable_path=C:\AmericasCardroom\AmericasCardroom.exe
WinningPoker_included_resized_table_width=691
WinningPoker_included_resized_table_height=525
WinningPoker_included_fold_color=0x5036c
WinningPoker_included_call_color=0x191975
WinningPoker_included_bet_color=0x11127e
number_of_sites=1
included_sites=WinningPoker
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=14
hotkey1action=BetSize 1
hotkey1key=Numpad1
hotkey2action=BetSize 2
hotkey2key=Numpad2
hotkey3action=BetSize 3
hotkey3key=Numpad3
hotkey4action=All-in
hotkey4key=Backspace
hotkey5action=Sit Out all tables
hotkey5key=Z
hotkey6action=Start/Stop SaT
hotkey6key=`
hotkey7action=Increase bet
hotkey7key=NumpadAdd
hotkey8action=Activate previous slot
hotkey8key=Numpad7
hotkey9action=Activate next slot
hotkey9key=Numpad8
hotkey10action=Activate most urgent table
hotkey10key=Numpad5
hotkey11action=Call
hotkey11key=NumpadDot
hotkey12action=Bet
hotkey12key=NumpadEnter
hotkey13action=Fold
hotkey13key=Numpad0
hotkey14action=BetSize 4
hotkey14key=Numpad4
send_table_under_mouse=0

(BTW, I'm a novice C# guy and was once actively working on a poker bot... so I get some of the issues that you have as a developer lol)
Just so you have a clear understanding, here's the use case:

1. Start SaT.
2. Start getting tables (I use TableScan Turbo)
3. Press ` to enable SaT
4. SaT starts, places all the tables in the correct locations.
5. Play some hands, all is good.
6. Press ` to disable SaT.
7. Press Z to sit out.
8. Tell TST to stop waitlisting tables.
9. Go get a drink.
10. Come back. Press ` to enable SaT.
11. Press Z to sit-in at ACR.
12. Hit Numpad3 for a 3/4 bet, and nothing.
13. Go to File and click on Exit to exit SaT.
14. Startup SaT again, and repeat OR I can remove a BetSize hotkey, add it again, and it works. So there's two ways to get it working again.
Ok i just tested your use case exactly and it worked for me. Can you leave me your Skype name? I will contact you and we will try to organize a teamviewer session so I can see the failure in action. I am out of the country right now but I will try my best to schedule something
In case anyone was wondering, the problem was a bug in the "Hotkeys fire on release", which will be fixed in this test version v2.95c

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...p-295c.exe

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10