bodog/ignition allin hotkey increacing betsize by one bb on only some tables
(02-26-2018, 07:39 AM)Guest Wrote: hovering cursor over the betslider and scrolling mwheelup "unlocked" the bet box so it responded to clicks thats a possible hack fix untill you can figure out something more elegant (client side option, not one of my hotkeys)

Can you confirm if this wheelup click always fixes the betbox? And does the cursor have to be over the slider when doing the wheelup?

(02-26-2018, 07:39 AM)Guest Wrote: ill check/verify that more later when i have fewer tables, tho im wondering if theres an interaction between wpn and bovada that causes the glitch somehow since it worked fine while just testing bovada

Doubt it has anything to do with WPN. One other user is seeing is with ignition alone, but only on tournaments, not cash.
"Can you confirm if this wheelup click always fixes the betbox? And does the cursor have to be over the slider when doing the wheelup?"

No its not fixing it now maybe i was just mistaken the other day? maybe something else "fixed" the table

just had one table not working one table working, and now they have switched which one is working... i really dont understand that at all, dont think i was reseated on either but cant really afford to be distracted to check, i was reseated on the non working one, and the other worked for a hand and now they both dont work???

when i highlight/remove the text in the betbox with a ton of clicks till one clears the betbox, then click the allin hotkey, it restores the previously entered bet ammount and adds a bb
(02-27-2018, 04:08 PM)Guest Wrote:
Quote:"Can you confirm if this wheelup click always fixes the betbox? And does the cursor have to be over the slider when doing the wheelup?"

No its not fixing it now maybe i was just mistaken the other day? maybe something else "fixed" the table

This is shitty. I need a way to reliably unlock the betbox so I can send numbers to it. Sad

(02-27-2018, 04:08 PM)Guest Wrote: just had one table not working one table working, and now they have switched which one is working... i really dont understand that at all, dont think i was reseated on either but cant really afford to be distracted to check, i was reseated on the non working one, and the other worked for a hand and now they both dont work???

And you didn't resize the tables in any way that might have caused them to change?

If you never even Start up SaT, are you able to usually click the betbox with your mouse and focus it on all tournament tables?

(02-27-2018, 04:08 PM)Guest Wrote: when i highlight/remove the text in the betbox with a ton of clicks till one clears the betbox, then click the allin hotkey, it restores the previously entered bet ammount and adds a bb

Even if you got lucky and found a place to clear the betbox yourself, when you then press the Allin hotkey, SaT would send its OWN click to the betbox, and this click might actually un-focus it
Can you try this version to see if it makes any difference:

v2.95o

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...p-295o.exe

and would really appreciate if you could leave your skype name so we can do this faster
Hi
My sat is not working normally on party poker, when the action is all in the table doesn’t come back.
I already tried to change something, but steel not working...
(03-11-2018, 04:46 AM)selouan1991 Wrote: Hi
My sat is not working normally on party poker, when the action is all in the table doesn’t come back.
I already tried to change something, but steel not working...

Please download and install this version v2.95p

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...p-295p.exe

then Remove PartyPokerModern, and then re-include it
I did what you say, but steel not working, i already saw the Party poker page, with the settings SAT needs to work...

[settings]
table_width=626
table_height=460
total_slots=14
slot1x=1294
slot1y=918
stack_slot=1
newtables_slot=grid
move_to_grid=preflop
oldtables_duration=5
oldtables_slot=1
scan_mode=DWM
play_mode=SaT
activate_most_urgent=1
activate_table_under_mouse=0
highlight_active_win=0
move_mouse_to_most_urgent=0
left_click_detection=1
stack_when_clicking_call_or_bet=0
stack_table_at_end_of_hand=0
drag_drop_swap_slots=1
minimize_to_tray=0
show_table_count_while_running=0
show_session_timer=0
move_888_popups=1
close_bovada_popups=1
stars_include_logged_in_as=0
notify_new_tables=1
notify_old_tables=1
notify_keep_in_grid=1
notify_ignore_table=1
notify_move_to_grid=0
notify_end_of_hand=0
notification_duration=3
hotkeys_fire_on_release=0
allow_action_hotkeys_on_ignored_tables=1
click_bet_for_betsize_hotkeys=0
click_bet_for_betxbb_hotkeys=0
also_keep_in_grid_when_move_to_slot_x=0
fold_checkbox_setting=Fold
also_stack_table_for_betsizeX=0
focus_betbox=0
click_ftp_timebank=0
detect_hidden_windows=0
auto_accept_stars_waitlists=0
click_stars_info_tab=1
slot2x=0
slot2y=0
slot3x=626
slot3y=0
slot4x=1252
slot4y=0
slot5x=0
slot5y=459
slot6x=626
slot6y=459
slot7x=1252
slot7y=459
slot8x=0
slot8y=918
slot9x=148
slot9y=918
slot10x=295
slot10y=918
slot11x=452
slot11y=918
slot12x=1920
slot12y=0
slot13x=2546
slot13y=0
slot14x=1920
slot14y=459
[general]
show_walkthru=0
gui_x=751
gui_y=385
last_tab=
filename=fake.ini
is_reloading=0
version=2.95p
v=fu
win_ver=10.0.16299
v284_msg=0
v287_msg=0
v291_msg=0
v295_msg=0
[sites]
number_of_sites=2
included_sites=PokerStarsClassic,PartyPokerModern
PokerStarsClassic_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars\PokerStars.exe
PokerStarsClassic_included_resized_table_width=626
PokerStarsClassic_included_resized_table_height=460
PokerStarsClassic_included_fold_color=0xc3c89
PokerStarsClassic_included_call_color=0xc3c89
PokerStarsClassic_included_bet_color=0xc3c89
PartyPokerModern_included_executable_path=C:\Programs\PartyGaming\PartyGaming.exe
PartyPokerModern_included_resized_table_width=626
PartyPokerModern_included_resized_table_height=459
PartyPokerModern_included_fold_color=0x404040
PartyPokerModern_included_call_color=0xd57421
PartyPokerModern_included_bet_color=0x2467e1
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=2
hotkey1action=Fold + Stack table
hotkey1key=RButton
hotkey2action=Keep table in grid
hotkey2key=P
send_table_under_mouse=1
(03-13-2018, 05:22 AM)SELOUAN1991 Wrote: I did what you say, but steel not working, i already saw the Party poker page, with the settings SAT needs to work...

Does it work most of the time and does it only fail when facing an all-in? Can you leave me your email or skype name so I can contact you directly?
Just facing all in
My skype is selouan1991
Ty
I've requested you

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10