doesnt work on the NEW version of Bodog.COM
Bodog just updated their software for anybody outside of the EU, now its bodog.com and Stack & Tile doesn't recognize these tables
Can you please use the menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the results for the main Bodog.com lobby? Then I can fix it
title=[Bodog.com - Poker Lobby],class=[Chrome_WidgetWin_1],pid=[14660]
Ok please try this version 2.97k, it also is built for highDPI

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...ighDPI.exe

Let me know how it goes
Thanks man, it works perfectly.
Hi,

This is more of a feature request than support but I figured it would be best to use this thread.

Now that the new version is out I'm "stuck" with older version, wouldn't it be possible to have a highDPI functionality added to future releases?

Other pokersoftwares I've seen deal with this with a manual scaling option in the menu
(09-01-2018, 05:34 PM)baal Wrote: Hi,

This is more of a feature request than support but I figured it would be best to use this thread.

Now that the new version is out I'm "stuck" with older version, wouldn't it be possible to have a highDPI functionality added to future releases?

Other pokersoftwares I've seen deal with this with a manual scaling option in the menu

Yes this will be built in as soon as I get a 4k monitor and can do adequate testing, which should be soon. When I get home tomorrow I will build you another highDPI version
cool thanks Smile
Sorry, there were a few hiccups with 2.98 and I needed to make a fix for PartyPokerModern

Try this v2.98.01-highDPI

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...ighDPI.exe

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10