Adding "Other" site feature
Hi,

The functionality of the add "other" site feature of SAT is amazing. However if it wouldn't be too difficult, having the ability to add more action buttons than Fold, Check/Call , Bet would be really awesome. Just simply not assigning anything specific to the action button other than a mouse click. 

So that on some custom sites, we could add Hotkey 1 to the + sign and Hotkey 2, to the - sign on the bet bar, and essentially have scroll up and down working. I was able to ghetto rig this, by making bet button be the + and call button being the - . And making the scroll up hotkey be bet, and vice versa. However being able to accomplish this to work on the site, without having the need to run 2 separate stack and tiles at the same time, so that the sites could work interchangeably on one layout would be awesome. 

Or if there is a way to change the file that is saved for the "other" site, so I could change the name of the bet / call buttons to mean something else. So that if I add the site to the main grid layout, and I have the scroll up / down for bet size enabled. It won't place a physical bet on another site, that does not need the custom function.
Code:
standard_table_width=698
standard_table_height=554

buttons=fold,call,bet

action_button=fold

fold_button_x_coord=418
fold_button_y_coord=494
fold_button_region_topleft_x_coord=404
fold_button_region_topleft_y_coord=485
fold_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=424
fold_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=502

call_button_x_coord=421
call_button_y_coord=472
call_button_region_topleft_x_coord=418
call_button_region_topleft_y_coord=465
call_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=429
call_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=478

bet_button_x_coord=555
bet_button_y_coord=472
bet_button_region_topleft_x_coord=547
bet_button_region_topleft_y_coord=466
bet_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=562
bet_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=480

I want to change the call and bet buttons. Would it be possible to make this like Betsize1 and betsize 2? Or how do I configure that part of the program.
You're in luck.

So some of this functionality is already available. Its just very time consuming to add the features into the graphical wizard, especially when not many users actually bother to create custom sites. But you can edit your file directly. Here are the lines you'd want to add:

Code:
increasebet_x_coord=
increasebet_y_coord=
decreasebet_x_coord=
decreasebet_y_coord=
betsize1_x_coord=
betsize1_y_coord=
betsize2_x_coord=
betsize2_y_coord=

Obviously, each of those would correspond appropriately with the "IncreaseBet" hotkey or the "BetSize 1" hotkey, etc, the same hotkeys you'd use for those features on the normal built-in sites.

Now, to get these coordinates, you'll need to take a screenshot of the table, relative to the standard_table_width/height that is at the top of your custom site file. You can follow the instructions at the bottom of this page:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/bet-size-hotkeys

Afterwards, you will need to save the file, and close and reopen SaT. If you need more help, just let me know
(08-09-2018, 12:49 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: You're in luck.

So some of this functionality is already available. Its just very time consuming to add the features into the graphical wizard, especially when not many users actually bother to create custom sites. But you can edit your file directly. Here are the lines you'd want to add:

Code:
increasebet_x_coord=
increasebet_y_coord=
decreasebet_x_coord=
decreasebet_y_coord=
betsize1_x_coord=
betsize1_y_coord=
betsize2_x_coord=
betsize2_y_coord=

Obviously, each of those would correspond appropriately with the "IncreaseBet" hotkey or the "BetSize 1" hotkey, etc, the same hotkeys you'd use for those features on the normal built-in sites.

Now, to get these coordinates, you'll need to take a screenshot of the table, relative to the standard_table_width/height that is at the top of your custom site file. You can follow the instructions at the bottom of this page:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/bet-size-hotkeys

Afterwards, you will need to save the file, and close and reopen SaT. If you need more help, just let me know

You sir are a wizard!! Thank you so much!

I might be pushing my luck here lol, but would it be possible to add bet x bb button? If I knew the X and Y coordinates for the bet box and the whole 4 corners of the region. The stake size is included in the table title text. 

Thanks again for all the help!
Also one more thing, is it possible to include 2 words for the include text part

Code:
table_include_title_text=

So it would identify 2 types of tables. So all tables that have

Code:
POT_LIMIT
 or 
Code:
table -

Just wondering :Tongue since your a wizard haha 

Thanks again in advance!
(08-09-2018, 06:02 AM)IMightBluff Wrote: I might be pushing my luck here lol, but would it be possible to add bet x bb button? If I knew the X and Y coordinates for the bet box and the whole 4 corners of the region.

You don't need the whole 4 corners, just an x/y in the middle of the betbox where SaT will click in order to focus it. These are the settings:

Code:
betbox_x_coord=
betbox_y_coord=

You'd need to grab those coords relative to the standard_table_width/height values, just like mentioned earlier.

Now this MIGHT be enough to get it to work, you'd have to test and see. SaT does check for some basic stakes format in the titlebar. I believe simply $x.xx/$x.xx if your stakes are displayed differently, some more configuration might be required.

(08-09-2018, 06:35 AM)IMightBluff Wrote: Also one more thing, is it possible to include 2 words for the include text part

Code:
table_include_title_text=

So it would identify 2 types of tables. So all tables that have

Code:
POT_LIMIT
 or 
Code:
table -

Just wondering :Tongue since your a wizard haha 

Thanks again in advance!

Yep, just separate the items with a pipe | character:

Code:
table_include_title_text=POT_LIMIT|table -
Thank you so much! Wow everything works perfect

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10