PartyPoker new table software
Hello,

Tomorrow we are going to have a update on PartyPoker new table software.
Can I use it as a custom site or I have to wait for the official update on SAT?, this update takes a long time?
How did you hear about the update? Is it supposed to be a big major change?

I will be around most of the day tomorrow, so if I receive the update on my machine, then I can start to work on it immediately. Otherwise, yes you can try the custom site.

EDIT:

please download this version v2.97u and let me know if it works:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...p-297u.exe

Of course you will need to Remove "PartyPokerModern" and then re-Include it
Alright so the client wouldn't update for me, it wouldn't open at all. I had to uninstall from my machine, and then re-download from the website.

From initial testing, these things were broken:
-action required detection
-allin hotkey
-betsizeX hotkeys
-increase/decreaseBet hotkeys

Please see the post above for version v2.97u.

Remove and re-Include the site and let me know how it works or if you find any other bugs
(08-23-2018, 12:39 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Alright so the client wouldn't update for me, it wouldn't open at all. I had to uninstall from my machine, and then re-download from the website.

From initial testing, these things were broken:
-action required detection
-allin hotkey
-betsizeX hotkeys
-increase/decreaseBet hotkeys

Please see the post above for version v2.97u.

Remove and re-Include the site and let me know how it works or if you find any other bugs

this is not working at PP
(08-23-2018, 03:12 AM)Guest Wrote: this is not working at PP

What specifically isn't working? What errors are you getting? What do you expect to happen that isn't happening?

Did you download and install v2.97u? Did you Remove PartyPokerModern and re-Include it again?
(08-23-2018, 04:14 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(08-23-2018, 03:12 AM)Guest Wrote: this is not working at PP

What specifically isn't working? What errors are you getting? What do you expect to happen that isn't happening?

Did you download and install v2.97u? Did you Remove PartyPokerModern and re-Include it again?

working now... it is not in english, now in english is working. thanks
(08-23-2018, 04:27 AM)Guest Wrote: working now... it is not in english, now in english is working. thanks

Ah yes maybe it was the currency format of the blinds. Installing in English should work
I did the update and removed Party and then re enabled it and it is not stacking or popping tables out for me .
(08-23-2018, 02:30 PM)Guest Wrote: I did the update and removed Party and then re enabled it and it is not stacking or popping tables out for me .

Are you sure you have v2.97u installed? You can check on the About tab

If so, then you'll need to run through this Test:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

Specifically make sure you have 3 color action buttons turned on within Party itself. If not, turn it on and then try Removing and re-Including
I use mouse right click to fold, but that's a hotkey in the new PartyPoker to change the felt color. Any tips on how to get around this problem?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10