Everest (ipoker) resize failure
SaT works great with all other sites I am playing on but on everest I get resizing failures again and again.

I already tried this:

[Image: 0bjCNzZ.png]

[Image: rdBHosv.png]

This seems fine right?

What could be the issue then?

I also followed the guideline and adjusted the settings of everest as discribed here.

Please help me out thanks you
You link to the old "iPoker" site profile within SaT, instead of the newer "iPokerNew". Are you using the newer one?

What version of Windows are you on?

Can you also try creating a File->New Layout, and resizing an iPoker table to a slightly different size with your mouse, then pressing F7, and then Including "iPokerNew" into this new layout and see if that changes anything?
Yes The link was wrong. I used the manual for IpokerNew.

Win10

I made exactly what you told me but the have resizing failures there too.
Made a new layout with a slightly different sizing and incuded iPokerNew then. Same issue. It take very long for SAT to resize them and ends up in failures almost always.

What else can I try? I really need to have this fixed. TY
Its a problem with the new iPoker software. Every time I try to resize it to a specific size, for example 800x600, their site actually changes it to something like 801x602 or something close but off. And then if I try to size it to 801x602, it changes to something like 803x604. It never lets me size it properly. I don't really know what to do.

Also I'm from the USA so I can only test on play money, and those games dont run very often, which makes it doubly difficult. Are you on Titan? Maybe we can do a player transfer so I can get some real money and see what I can do? I can give you paypal or a free month of SaT or whatever
I see Smile

No but I could probably make an account there. You will get an PM.

Ty
Same Problem what was the solution?
(10-20-2018, 11:00 AM)Guest Wrote: Same Problem what was the solution?

No solution yet. The new ipoker update is causing problems for some people..

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10