when adding 888 site it clcks call instead of fold
hi

i'm trying to add a new layout.

it works on all sites that i've tried except mostly 888 and i saw the same issue appear on winamax but then it resolved itself.

when i hadd a new layout, i pick the table size etc then try adding 888, and instead of it clicking fold, it clicks call. i just reinstalled stackandtile and tried creating a new layout and got the same result

i've had the same thing happen onw winamax but i think i created a new layout and it resolved the issue but im not having the same luck on 888

any help is very appreciated
I just re-downloaded 888 and installed fresh on win10 and SaT worked to click the Fold button when asked to press F10 during Include Site setup. So it looks like its working on my machine.

What slot size are you using? Can you click on File->Current Layout within SaT and paste me the top lines table_width/height= ?
i'm not sure why it kept happening but i tried again and successfully got it, thanks

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10