hotkeys from winamax problem
Hi!

I'm quite new to the programm but so far I like it a lot, it's proven to be really useful. But I've got a small problem which I couldn't find an answer to in any previous post.
So the thing is, I play in Winamax and I have set hotkeys from the software itself. But when Im running Sat there seems to be some problem with tables stealing focus when I've got my mouse on another table. The consequense is about 30% of the times I try doing any action, call, fold, bet... it won't react since it detects some other table in the screen. I play on Tile format and I use the software to relocate tables.

Any advice?

Thanks in advance
Ok so first, you are using Winamax's own built in "keyboard shortcuts", yes?

I just tested those on my machine. It looks like the Winamax keyboard shortcuts, get sent to the table that is active and focused. Those hotkeys are not sent to the table underneath the mouse. So, to help you understand what is going on, I recommend you turn on Winamax's option for "Active table border color", that way you will always know which table is active and has focus, and then you will know where Winamax's hotkeys will be sent to. You can see that option is the 3rd one listed in this image:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/winamaxactivetable.png

Now, that is SaT's help image, showing that you need to turn off Winamax's own option to "Enable active table popup". You would turn that off for every site that you use SaT with. That is because, SaT handles the table activation and focusing itself. SaT keeps track of all that for you across multiple sites.

So, SaT will be popping up tables when it is your turn to act. This means that the active/focused table will be changing. Since the Winamax keyboard shortcuts will be sent to the current active table, you would definitely want to use the "Active table border" so that you know which table has focus.

You could also enable the 2nd option in that image, which is to "Select table on mouse hover". This will mean that whichever table you mouse over, will become active and focused. And then as a byproduct, the Winamax keyboard shortcuts will go to that table. However, when SaT tries to activate and focus a table, there might be a fast switch and a potential for a misclick.

Alternatively you could use SaT's hotkeys, which are sent to the table underneath the mouse (by default). SaT also has its own versions of those two settings above as well.

Let me know if you need more clarification.
Alright so I'll try to explain myself as good as I can. I switched to Sats hotkeys since there's the problem with winamax not identifying the right table, but for some reason all of them work perfectly except for the FOLD hotkey. Doesn't matter what key I set to the FOLD hotkey that it won't work. So I am using a mixture of sats hotkeys and the FOLD one on Winamax. But the problem remains with the software not working properly altough now it is only the fold hotkey.

I don't know if I made myself clear hahahaha sorry and thanks again ^^
Ok so what's not working with SaT's Fold hotkey? What happens when you press it?

In SaT, can you click on File->Current Layout, and paste me everything in that file?

Also, please run the Test described on the following link, we need to make sure that SaT is properly detecting whether or not it is your turn to act:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

Let me know if that's working properly
(11-06-2018, 12:57 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Ok so what's not working with SaT's Fold hotkey? What happens when you press it?

In SaT, can you click on File->Current Layout, and paste me everything in that file?

Also, please run the Test described on the following link, we need to make sure that SaT is properly detecting whether or not it is your turn to act:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

Let me know if that's working properly

Dont worry its just fine with the fold button setting configured on winamax because I like being able to preselect the action ^^
SaT's Fold hotkey is supposed to click the advance action fold checkbox as well :x

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10