PartyPoker update
I also have this problem. I After Party poker update stack and tile doesn't find the party poker tables.  I tried to put the old version, it works, but sometimes it put the highlight at one table but the mouse goes to another.
(12-05-2018, 09:49 AM)osvaldo.balduino@gmail.com Wrote: I also have this problem. I After Party poker update stack and tile doesn't find the party poker tables.  I tried to put the old version, it works, but sometimes it put the highlight at one table but the mouse goes to another.

Are you using the latest SaT version v2.98.02 ? Please try that, and then Remove and re-Include PartyPokerModern
Hello
I tried the 2.98.01 version but it doesn t work for me.
I congigured everything ok but when i press start, my partpoker tables button such as fold, call betsizing etc are deasapiring.
When my mouse go over the button they reappear.
When i fold a hand the table doesnt stack and stay where it was.
I'm using a french client of partypoker called PMU
(02-05-2019, 01:40 AM)3bbdeep Wrote: Hello
I tried the 2.98.01 version but it doesn t work for me.
I congigured everything ok but when i press start, my partpoker tables button such as fold, call betsizing etc are deasapiring.
When my mouse go over the button they reappear.
When i fold a hand the table doesnt stack and stay where it was.
I'm using a french client of partypoker called PMU

First, you should be using the latest version 2.98.02 from the download page on the website

Second, the buttons disappearing sounds like issue # 3 on the PartyPoker help page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/partypoker

Likely you'll want to use DWM scan mode in SaT's advanced options. If you are on Win7, first you need to right click the desktop and choose Personalize, and then choose an Aero theme. And then come back to SaT and turn on DWM scan mode. Then Remove and re-Include the PartyPokerModern site profile

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10