Stayign Logged into partypoker
Hi, Im thinking about signing up for your software but I wanted to know if there's an option to stay logged into party poker at all time as after 30 minutes of inactivity it logs me out automatically. Also is there an option to have specific bet sizes automatically sent to the bet box and using the mouse to scroll up or down to change bet sizes? Thanks
(11-16-2018, 08:37 AM)D-Niice Wrote: Hi, Im thinking about signing up for your software but I wanted to know if there's an option to stay logged into party poker at all time as after 30 minutes of inactivity it logs me out automatically.
No unfortunately SaT does not handle that inactivity popup

(11-16-2018, 08:37 AM)D-Niice Wrote: Also is there an option to have specific bet sizes automatically sent to the bet box
Also no, no automatic betsizes are sent. However, there are hotkeys to "Bet x BB" or also click the preset "Betsize" buttons on the table.

(11-16-2018, 08:37 AM)D-Niice Wrote: and using the mouse to scroll up or down to change bet sizes? Thanks
SaT has an "Increase/Decrease Bet" hotkey, that you can assign to your mouse WheelUP and WheelDown. However, this relies on being able to accurately determine the blind level. But on Party, the tournament tables don't display the blinds in the title bar.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10