New MPN client support
Hi Greg

Any chance we can get support for the new Microgaming clients? I have made a custom that seems to work just fine but it's always nice to have an official option.
What skin are you playing on? And what table theme?
(11-18-2018, 07:46 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: What skin are you playing on? And what table theme?

Playing on Betsafe with the new stealth mode. 

The list of clients with the new software out already is here:
https://mpn.poker/prima-download-links/
Ah yes, someone on 2+2 asked about this too.

I did play around with it, but I think this new microgaming software is going to be difficult to work with. For example, if I just move the table by dragging it around my screen, I notice that the table size actually grows slightly each time I release the drag. Are you seeing this too?

I don't know how these stupid poker sites are so incompetent in building their software. Bodog used to do this too when they first updated it. They are also using a Chrome based software, like this new Microgaming is using.

Also, the tables are extremely wide, like the old MicrogamingFun theme, which means I don't think they will fit very proportionately into the grid slots that most other poker sites use.

Also, the advanced action checkboxes are the same colors as the actual Fold/Call/Bet buttons. So I would think that SaT would detect action required when the checkboxes are visible, instead of when the real buttons are visible. Are you seeing this with your custom site profile?
Yeah I feared the worst as well but so far I have had no problems with custom one I set up and have played several tournaments with no problem
Can you paste your custom site file?

When you drag and drop the tables with your mouse, do they grow in size?

Is there a reason why you want to use their new software instead of their old?
(11-19-2018, 11:14 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Can you paste your custom site file?

When you drag and drop the tables with your mouse, do they grow in size?

Is there a reason why you want to use their new software instead of their old?

No they seem to stay the correct size. Using it because tables resize bigger for me than on the old software (the old one was capped at how big tables could get in my grid if that makes sense) and because it seems like everyone is going to be forced to update to the new software soon anyways.

[settings]

standard_table_width=1160
standard_table_height=682

buttons=fold,call,bet

action_button=fold

fold_button_x_coord=393
fold_button_y_coord=549
fold_button_region_topleft_x_coord=387
fold_button_region_topleft_y_coord=582
fold_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=387
fold_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=582

call_button_x_coord=573
call_button_y_coord=558
call_button_region_topleft_x_coord=600
call_button_region_topleft_y_coord=567
call_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=600
call_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=567

bet_button_x_coord=762
bet_button_y_coord=555
bet_button_region_topleft_x_coord=744
bet_button_region_topleft_y_coord=579
bet_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=744
bet_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=579

use_basic_click=0

table_class=Chrome_WidgetWin_1

table_include_title_text=NL Hold'em
table_exclude_title_text=
[general]
gui_x=1692
gui_y=833
last_tab=
filename=MPNNew.ini
is_reloading=1
version=2.98.02
win_ver=6.3.9600
v298_msg=0
show_walkthru=0
Hmmm ok. Looks like you are on win8.1, maybe the new software works better on there. I'm testing on a Win7 machine.

Also, I don't know how that [general] section got in the bottom of your custom site file, but it shouldn't be there, and can be removed

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10