Need a refund
Hey there, looked on the site but couldnt find a place to ask for a refund (only found a place to end my subscription).

Purchased the 1 year SnT 2 or 3 days ago, working on setting some sites up, and 2 of the sites I play a lot of dont have support (microgaming, using the new client with no choice, and there's no support for new client yet, and natural8/ggnetwork where I didnt know it was against their TOS). So I would like to just cancel/get my money back. 

Can you give me an email to send to so I can verify myself and get this done?

Thanks

Chris
Alternatively if somebody can help guide me through setting up with the new microgaming skin and natural8, I could use this software and wouldn't have to refund it which would be ideal.

I just spent seven hours over the last three days looking at it and have not gotten... So feeling over it.
Yeah the new Microgaming software has been a pain to get working. If I just move the table by dragging it around my screen, I notice that the table size actually grows slightly each time I release the drag. Are you seeing this too? And what version of Windows are you on? The new Microgaming isn't supported yet and I'm not sure if I will be able to just yet. Hopefully they fix some of their bugs in the new software. There was this link here that still allowed you to download the Old software.. try that and see if you can use it:

https://mpn.poker/prima-download-links/

For Natural8, have you tried Including the "GGNetwork" site from the dropdown into SaT? That should work. But yes, you run a risk. I can help you get SaT set up on this site if you want to try it, but I understand the choice is up to you.

If you still want a refund, of course I can give it to you no problem. Just email: support(at)stackandtile(dot)com

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10