bodog/ignition allin hotkey increacing betsize by one bb on only some tables
Have you been able to fix this issue with Ignition? I am still getting bet x bb adding only 2xbb when i have it set up for 3x, 2.5x, 2.25x etc, also not working for the all - in button as well. I can't seem to input manually my bet sizes either, this site is so annoying -
(01-23-2019, 12:45 PM)Pdub Wrote: Have you been able to fix this issue with Ignition? I am still getting bet x bb adding only 2xbb when i have it set up for 3x, 2.5x, 2.25x etc, also not working for the all - in button as well. I can't seem to input manually my bet sizes either, this site is so annoying -

Sorry, yes I think I have solved it. Please download this version v2.98.02h and let me know:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29802h.exe
nope, i removed site and re added, still adding just 2xbb Sad
(01-23-2019, 01:11 PM)Pdub Wrote: nope, i removed site and re added, still adding just 2xbb Sad

You're sure it says 2.98.02h on the About tab?

So the solution that I tried and that worked on my machine, was to click slower when SaT clicks on the betbox to input the bet amount. I've increased the delay even higher in this version 2.98.02i:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29802i.exe

Please try that. Just click the betxbb hotkey and let SAT move the mouse, and click the betbox, and try to input the bet. It will be slower because I increased the delay. But see if it works better or not. I may have to keep tweaking it.
I'm not sure how, but through a series of starts and restarts and removing and adding BodogIgnition it seems to be working, but still not working when click bet for all 'bet x bb' hotkeys is checked, but these are just SnG's (triple ups) which should transfer to mtt's I would think, still not ideal, but better.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10