Wheel hotkey (increase decrease) not working as intented
Good evening,
I can only get the wheel hotkey to work if I hover over the bet slider and scroll up or down with the mouse wheel.
Obviously this is super tedious, how can I get it to be enabled so that I can hover above the entire table and still have it increment ?
Cheers,
What site does this happen on? All sites?
(02-04-2019, 02:45 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: What site does this happen on? All sites?

I have only tried on Betfair (iPokerNew)
Can you try Including pokerstars and see if it works there?

If you don't use the SaT IncreaseBet hotkey, does the Wheel work anywhere on the iPokerNew table by itself? Does Betfair register the wheel click to increase the size?

SaT cannot copy and paste from the iPoker betbox in order to do math on the betsize increments. So instead, SaT just clicks the wheel itself. If you are only playing on iPoker, then there really is no need to use SaT's IncreaseBet hotkey, and you should remove it, and just let Betfair handle this itself
1. The scroll works on Pokerstars after I included it and trying Stack and Tile with it. I'll note though that Pokerstars by default (i think) allows for the scroll wheel to work as I intend to.

2. The only place where the iPokerNew table registers the scroll hot key by itself is when i hover above the bet box and the bet slider. Betfair on it's own does not allow me to use the scroll wheel as id like.

I do intend on playing on multiple sites and I would really appreciate if we could figure this scrolling wheel issue out,

Cheers
Ok I just tried it on TitanPoker and I'm seeing this:

Without using SaT at all, my mousewheel only works when I hover it over the betbox or the betslider. So then, when using SaT's "IncreaseBet" hotkeys, which also simply send wheel clicks, then this would be the same.

I created a solution to simply move the mouse before sending the wheel clicks, when using the IncreaseBet hotkeys. So you will likely see your mouse flicker back and forth when using it. Please download this version v2.98.02k and tell me if it works:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29802k.exe
Thanks for the answer,
I have downloaded the v2.98.02k version of the software to try your solution,

After associating both the letter A, and then the scroll up wheel to the "increase bet" hotkey, nothing happens.
I do notice that it disabled the use of the letter A on other windows that were not the iPoker table window.
I am running SaT in admin mode.

Any further help is welcome!
(02-06-2019, 03:29 AM)foolme Wrote: Thanks for the answer,
I have downloaded the v2.98.02k version of the software to try your solution,

After associating both the letter A, and then the scroll up wheel to the "increase bet" hotkey, nothing happens.
I do notice that it disabled the use of the letter A on other windows that were not the iPoker table window.
I am running SaT in admin mode.

Any further help is welcome!

It is normal and expected that when you assign a keyboard key to an SaT hotkey, that you will lose functionality of that key while SaT is running. This will probably be changed in a future version, but for now there is not much to be done.

As far as the IncreaseBet hotkey, its strange that nothing is happening at all. Does it still work when you hover your mouse over the betbox or betslider? On my machine, it was failing as you originally reported, but with the new version 2.98.02k, its working with the mouse anywhere on the table.

By chance are you using multiple monitors? If so, what version of Windows are you on?
Thank you for answering so quickly,

Yes, the betbox/slider increments or decrements using the scroll wheel when I hover above them.
I actually installed a secondary monitor this afternoon, I can't recall if it was before or after testing your previous solution.
I am running Windows 10 Pro x64.

Cheers,
Does the "A" hotkey work when your mouse is hovered over the betbox/slider?

With multiple monitors and SaT, you will need to set up a custom scaling % within Windows so that SaT can scan the tables correctly. See #1 here:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/windows-10-fix

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10