Problem with Stack and Tile
Hello!

I'm using the 15 day trial, doing tests with the software playing play money and I found some problems:

When I have action in the tables and I fold, they don't get stacked, I have to stack them with a hotkey and it is not comfortable for me. Also, sometimes, when I have action on the stacked tables, they don't get on the grid, they stay stacked.

I hope you can help me guys. And sorry for my english haha.
(03-06-2019, 11:28 PM)soscargb Wrote: When I have action in the tables and I fold, they don't get stacked, I have to stack them with a hotkey and it is not comfortable for me.

How are you folding then? Clicking the Fold button with your mouse? That will require "Left mouse click detection" to be turned on in Advanced Options. But it should be on by default.

What site does this fail on? All sites?

(03-06-2019, 11:28 PM)soscargb Wrote: Also, sometimes, when I have action on the stacked tables, they don't get on the grid, they stay stacked.

What site is failing to move out into the grid? You say it only happens sometimes. Do you notice any consistency? Perhaps maybe only when facing an allin?
Solved. I was folding with a mouse hotkey, not clicking on the left button XD. All right now, I configured the same hotkey on the SaT and it works fine. Thanks!
Ok cool let me know if you need any more help

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10