Ignition Poker: Close Notifications Menu
(09-05-2021, 02:33 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Yeah there is only the 'toggle' hotkey, which will click that button. But as I remember, once you turn it off once, and then close the table, Bodog should 'remember' that setting and keep it off on all new tables

It's not working that way for me, unless I'm using the wrong key.
I'm using the "Toggle BodogIgnition notification menu" key. It seems to only toggle the notifications menu back and forth, but it isn't checking " Mute side notifications" like I what I'm hoping for. And closing the table doesn't influence the status of subsequently opened tables either, it seems.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
Ignition Poker: Close Notifications Menu - by CashMoneyHero - 04-14-2019, 08:37 PM
RE: Ignition Poker: Close Notifications Menu - by BigBoss84 - 03-26-2020, 07:25 AM
RE: Ignition Poker: Close Notifications Menu - by BigBoss84 - 03-26-2020, 07:23 AM
RE: Ignition Poker: Close Notifications Menu - by Rubinstein - 09-05-2021, 07:43 AM