Problems with table detection at PartyPoker
(01-11-2012, 12:50 AM)brummel Wrote: i installed SAT at 2 computers.
i play both cash and tourneys on party. the thing is cash works, but tourneys dont.
the tourney tables move to the stack when i use my stack and fold hotkey (mouse right button).
BUT when its my turn, the tables wont move back to the grid. i tried everything i could.
different screenscraping methodes, modern and classictables. manually configure and autoconfigure.

i hope you can fix this soon

Hrmmm, I see. I just tested it on play money and it didn't work either. It could have something to do with the tournament tables not being detected as Party tables at all. Can you check for me if the tables are getting properly resized to your grid size? Or if you are using the standard size tables for your grid, can you set up a new layout just to test, and make the table size smaller than the default. And then include Party as normal, and then start SaT. Then tell me if both cash tables and tourney tables get correctly resized by SaT to the grid table size.
the resizing is not the issue. it resizes correctly from the start. i tried different slotsizes. it moves the table to stack the first hand i fold. but when its my turn it stays in stack....
i tried filling my screen with 4, 9 and 12 slots
Is it all tourneys? MTTs only? SNGs only?
the problem is with MTTs,
i dont play SNGs,

cash works fine
Can you test with SNGs and let me know?
same problem with SNGs...
I got the same problem with the tourney tables on party. Please fix asap.
Sorry Ive been slacking. Leaving town for two days will fix when I return
Which version of SaT are you guys using? Free, Small Stakes, or Full version?

Also, can you post examples of the window titles of the tables that don't work?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10