Keep Getting Error Stacking Table
About 4-5 times per session, I get an error message from SAT, saying:

"error stacking, table should be in the grid but wasn't found or removed [TABLE NAME etc.]"

I play 20 tables at a time, and this problem only happens for 1 or 2 tables at a time, but it is a big problem because a table where it is my action is still stuck in the stack. So, I have to scroll through my stack of 15 tables or so to find it and avoid timing out and folding. But, this makes me fall behind in all my other decisions. This whole thing is very tilting. Please help.

Thanks.
Hrm, yes I put this error message in a long time ago, as a "just in case". No one has ever reported it, until now. What site are you playing on?
Playing on Stars.
Gonna be away for a few days, but will look into the problem while I'm gone. When I get back I'll work on this with you. See if you can notice anything specific when the problem happens. You say it only happens on 1 or 2 of the 20 tables. For example, does it happen when you try to stack many tables in a row? etc. I have some ideas
i think it happens when 2 tables get assigned to the grid at the same time. one, i send there from the new tables stack, and the other gets sent the because it is my action.
That seems strange, it should happen when you try to re-stack a table, not when putting new tables into the grid. In any case, please check your PM here.
I'm having the same problem in my trial version on Stars. It seems to happen to me when cycling "backwards" out of the stack into the grid. Often times the table just won't move at all (at random times, it will work a minute later), then on the 3rd or 4th push of the hotkey the error message will appear.
cooldude23,
I haven't heard back from zobags, can you try out this test version, and tell me what the difference is.

edited out link, fix doesnt work

It won't exactly fix the bug, but it should not re-stack the table if the error occurs, and therefore the tables shouldn't get lost. Please try it out a little and let me know the results.
Still some problems.. sent an e-mail with details to the support address.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10