hotkey problem
hello i made a video for you
my 25% hotkeys are not executing correctly - it looks like the bet box will calculate something like 1.38 or w/e but then a 1bb bet happens 

seems it either rounds up or down to 3,4,5 or 3.5, 4.5, 5.5 etc even though the bet box is showing the accurate decimal 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iPeUFik...sp=sharing

also I have another problem with the tab targetting like switching from table to table manually with them highlighted - I manually switch to a table to fold then literally in 0 milliseconds before I can press the fold key I am auto forced onto a table I didnt want - the next active table - there have been a hundred times in the last year I have folded TT+ AK premiums pre bc of this bc when I press fold it executes on the auto forced table - I think adding a little parameter of "allow for x milliseconds after manual tab before auto forced to another table" with adjustable milliseconds - it makes no sense to be force switched after manually tabbing - as when I manual tab its for a reason - almost always to fold - and it wouldnt be any problem at all if it wasnt literally a 0 millisecond gap before I am auto forced to the next active table after I manually tabbed - really hoping this could be an easy fix bc I have lost a decent chunk of profits from folding premiums pre
my god I linked the wrong video so sorry

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r2sI_ex...sp=sharing
another idea is that maybe an option for "table will not auto switch until after action has passed on current table"

then if Im in a difficult situation I can just take over with the mouse to do actions on other tables - that may be easier than including a millisecond option

unless Im blind and there is already an option that helps my complaint...
Man I'm sorry for the delay, I wasn't getting email notifications about new posts

(06-26-2023, 09:15 AM)Guest Wrote: hello i made a video for you
my 25% hotkeys are not executing correctly - it looks like the bet box will calculate something like 1.38 or w/e but then a 1bb bet happens 

seems it either rounds up or down to 3,4,5 or 3.5, 4.5, 5.5 etc even though the bet box is showing the accurate decimal 
(06-26-2023, 09:20 AM)Guest Wrote: my god I linked the wrong video so sorry

My initial guess as to why this is happening is becuase you are playing at 1c/2c tables. and so since a BB is 2c, you can only have half BB increments at 1c. Stars will not allow you to bet something like $0.004 for example (fractions of a cent) after the BB is converted into dollars. That would also explain why you see it more often in small pots. You should be able to confirm this yourself by trying to manually type in a fractional BB size into the betbox without using SAT at all. You should find that Stars doesn't allow you to send those bets because $0.01 (aka 0.5 BB) is the smallest denomination at this stakes.

Do you experience these issues at higher stakes tables?

From your video, the first occurrence of your bug at 0:27, the pot is 5.5 and SAT does correctly put 1.38 BB into the betbox. But then Stars rounds down to 1 BB. If my theory above is correct, then 1.5 BB should be allowed at this table, but I have no clue why Stars isn't rounding correctly.

(06-26-2023, 09:15 AM)Guest Wrote: also I have another problem with the tab targetting like switching from table to table manually with them highlighted - I manually switch to a table to fold then literally in 0 milliseconds before I can press the fold key I am auto forced onto a table I didnt want - the next active table - there have been a hundred times in the last year I have folded TT+ AK premiums pre bc of this bc when I press fold it executes on the auto forced table - I think adding a little parameter of "allow for x milliseconds after manual tab before auto forced to another table" with adjustable milliseconds - it makes no sense to be force switched after manually tabbing - as when I manual tab its for a reason - almost always to fold - and it wouldnt be any problem at all if it wasnt literally a 0 millisecond gap before I am auto forced to the next active table after I manually tabbed - really hoping this could be an easy fix bc I have lost a decent chunk of profits from folding premiums pre
(06-26-2023, 10:24 AM)Anti_GTO Wrote: another idea is that maybe an option for "table will not auto switch until after action has passed on current table"

then if Im in a difficult situation I can just take over with the mouse to do actions on other tables - that may be easier than including a millisecond option

So SAT already does have some checks like this in place. But its quite possible there is a bug, or its also possible that its just a race condition between SAT and the poker site. However, SAT's setting to send the hotkey to the table under the mouse should prevent this in most cases, unless the new table popping up would overlap the other one that you were manually clicking to.

Can you explain how you're sending the hotkeys that might cause this error? Are you sending hotkeys to the active table instead of table under the mouse? And can you describe your layout? Does this happen in a table in the stack? Or in the grid? Or are you playing Tiled Only mode with some overlap?
(06-28-2023, 11:33 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Man I'm sorry for the delay, I wasn't getting email notifications about new posts

(06-26-2023, 09:15 AM)Guest Wrote: hello i made a video for you

(06-26-2023, 09:20 AM)Guest Wrote: my god I linked the wrong video so sorry

My initial guess as to why this is happening is becuase you are playing at 1c/2c tables. and so since a BB is 2c, you can only have half BB increments at 1c. Stars will not allow you to bet something like $0.004 for example (fractions of a cent) after the BB is converted into dollars. That would also explain why you see it more often in small pots. You should be able to confirm this yourself by trying to manually type in a fractional BB size into the betbox without using SAT at all. You should find that Stars doesn't allow you to send those bets because $0.01 (aka 0.5 BB) is the smallest denomination at this stakes.

Do you experience these issues at higher stakes tables?

From your video, the first occurrence of your bug at 0:27, the pot is 5.5 and SAT does correctly put 1.38 BB into the betbox. But then Stars rounds down to 1 BB. If my theory above is correct, then 1.5 BB should be allowed at this table, but I have no clue why Stars isn't rounding correctly.

(06-26-2023, 09:15 AM)Guest Wrote: also I have another problem with the tab targetting like switching from table to table manually with them highlighted - I manually switch to a table to fold then literally in 0 milliseconds before I can press the fold key I am auto forced onto a table I didnt want - the next active table - there have been a hundred times in the last year I have folded TT+ AK premiums pre bc of this bc when I press fold it executes on the auto forced table - I think adding a little parameter of "allow for x milliseconds after manual tab before auto forced to another table" with adjustable milliseconds - it makes no sense to be force switched after manually tabbing - as when I manual tab its for a reason - almost always to fold - and it wouldnt be any problem at all if it wasnt literally a 0 millisecond gap before I am auto forced to the next active table after I manually tabbed - really hoping this could be an easy fix bc I have lost a decent chunk of profits from folding premiums pre
(06-26-2023, 10:24 AM)Anti_GTO Wrote: another idea is that maybe an option for "table will not auto switch until after action has passed on current table"

So SAT already does have some checks like this in place. But its quite possible there is a bug, or its also possible that its just a race condition between SAT and the poker site. However, SAT's setting to send the hotkey to the table under the mouse should prevent this in most cases, unless the new table popping up would overlap the other one that you were manually clicking to.

Can you explain how you're sending the hotkeys that might cause this error? Are you sending hotkeys to the active table instead of table under the mouse? And can you describe your layout? Does this happen in a table in the stack? Or in the grid? Or are you playing Tiled Only mode with some overlap?

hello. possibly all issues have been fixed - I created a new layout of 1 stack + tile pop outs and it is working nicely - I changed out the 2.5x opens for 3x opens so the pot would be 6bb which creates a nice 1.5bb cbet of 25% - it was in fact happening at 25 and 50z as well, not just 2z - I reinstalled stars as well and maybe that fixed it? Ill let you know
Ok keep me updated

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10