configuration problems
Hello,

I play in several rooms at the same time, including merge, ipoker and microgaming, etc. And I would like set it up to 12 tables in tile mode

I have several problems:

- Not always, the program leads me to the table where I have action
- Sometimes I open tables and not well placed
- When I want to see the lobby, jumps like a small table
- I can use a ps3 controller type and configure the keys?

Thank you very much
(05-11-2012, 04:14 PM)riudavets Wrote: - Not always, the program leads me to the table where I have action

What exactly happens? And what do you expect to happen?

Quote:- Sometimes I open tables and not well placed

When you open a new table, it should get placed according to your 'New Tables' setting. By default, this is 'grid', so all New Tables should be moved to the next open grid slot.

Quote:- When I want to see the lobby, jumps like a small table

What network does this happen on? I think on iPoker there is a bug that treats a tournament lobby just the same as a normal table..

Quote:- I can use a ps3 controller type and configure the keys?

The best way that I would suggest to do this, is to first map the ps3 controller to certain keyboard keys. For example map the ps3 square button to keyboard 'P'. Then in SaT, set up a hotkey for 'P' and it should work.

Quote:
Quote:- Not always, the program leads me to the table where I have action

What exactly happens? And what do you expect to happen?

For example I am playing cash in merge and microgaming, and I just want to jump the table where I have to make a decision and not jump another until I take a decision. Currently not jump tables in this way and I have to manually search

Quote:
Quote:- When I want to see the lobby, jumps like a small table

What network does this happen on? I think on iPoker there is a bug that treats a tournament lobby just the same as a normal table..

This happens to me two rooms with which I tested, merge and microgaming

My idea was to play 12 tables at 3 or 4 different rooms, to play cash in 9 tables and 3 tournaments, and I need to jump the table on which is my turn to decide is it possible?
(05-16-2012, 04:43 PM)riudavets Wrote: For example I am playing cash in merge and microgaming, and I just want to jump the table where I have to make a decision and not jump another until I take a decision. Currently not jump tables in this way and I have to manually search

Ok, what do you mean when you say "jump to the table" ? Do you mean the table moves out of the stack and into a grid slot? You only want ONE table to move to the grid and don't move any others until you are finished?

Quote:This happens to me two rooms with which I tested, merge and microgaming

My idea was to play 12 tables at 3 or 4 different rooms, to play cash in 9 tables and 3 tournaments, and I need to jump the table on which is my turn to decide is it possible?

Are you talking about the main lobby or the tournament lobbies? And what Merge site are you playing on?

Microgaming is not officially supported, so I assume you created your config yourself using the Custom Site Wizard. Can you post your microgaming.ini file that was created? It should be located in C:\Program Files\StackAndTile\Sites
sorry for my English...really I don´t speak english

well, I prefer to play in mosaico, and not in stack-mode, I do not know if possible. And I would like jump tables as if playing in a lobby alone, in order of action

Quote:Are you talking about the main lobby or the tournament lobbies? And what Merge site are you playing on?

Microgaming is not officially supported, so I assume you created your config yourself using the Custom Site Wizard. Can you post your microgaming.ini file that was created? It should be located in C:\Program Files\StackAndTile\Sites

this happens with the main lobby, still have not played tournaments with stack and tile. In merge my room is optimuspoker

And yes I used the custom site wizard, but not sure what I was doing...Now I can´t send you the archive, I have it on another computer.
(05-17-2012, 08:51 PM)riudavets Wrote: sorry for my English...really I don´t speak english

Heh, thats ok. We will try our best. What language do you speak?

Quote:well, I prefer to play in mosaico, and not in stack-mode, I do not know if possible. And I would like jump tables as if playing in a lobby alone, in order of action

hrmmm.. I still don't know what you are asking about. If by "mosaico", you mean a normal tile layout? And by "jump" do you mean 'take focus'?

Maybe you can draw a picture or take a screenshot to show me what you mean?

Quote:
Quote:Are you talking about the main lobby or the tournament lobbies? And what Merge site are you playing on?

this happens with the main lobby, still have not played tournaments with stack and tile. In merge my room is optimuspoker

And yes I used the custom site wizard, but not sure what I was doing...Now I can´t send you the archive, I have it on another computer.

well I've tested Merge on CarbonPoker and BlackChipPoker and both of those don't detect the main lobby. I don't know what OptimusPoker does. As for SaT, it looks for the word "Connected" in the lobby title and thats how it knows to exclude it.

For your microgaming, its probably something similar, just a setting we need to tweak in your .ini file
I am fron Spain

"rmmm.. I still don't know what you are asking about. If by "mosaico", you mean a normal tile layout? And by "jump" do you mean 'take focus'?

Maybe you can draw a picture or take a screenshot to show me what you mean?"

yes, I think I want to say normal tlie layout, ande yes, jump= take focus jeje

I do not see how to add files;

[settings]

standard_table_width=808
standard_table_height=627

buttons=fold,call,bet

action_button=fold

fold_button_x_coord=289
fold_button_y_coord=528
fold_button_region_topleft_x_coord=236
fold_button_region_topleft_y_coord=507
fold_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=236
fold_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=507

call_button_x_coord=397
call_button_y_coord=525
call_button_region_topleft_x_coord=349
call_button_region_topleft_y_coord=506
call_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=349
call_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=506

bet_button_x_coord=524
bet_button_y_coord=528
bet_button_region_topleft_x_coord=466
bet_button_region_topleft_y_coord=505
bet_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=466
bet_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=505

use_basic_click=1

table_class=GFX_INT_DLG_WINDOW_GAME

table_include_title_text=
table_exclude_title_text=
(05-18-2012, 01:37 AM)riudavets Wrote: yes, I think I want to say normal tlie layout, ande yes, jump= take focus jeje

well SaT does not keep the focus, instead it moves the tables out of the stack and into a tile-like layout. If you try the 'Action Required' setting, I think you will find that it is very similar to playing tiled.

Do you want it to take focus because you want to use keyboard only and no mouse? With SaT youll still need to use the mouse..

(05-17-2012, 08:51 PM)riudavets Wrote: this happens with the main lobby, still have not played tournaments with stack and tile. In merge my room is optimuspoker

As for your file, here's what you need to do to exclude the lobby. You'll need to compare the title bar of the lobby with the title bar of the tables. And then, you'll need to put some specific text in the "table_exclude_title_text" setting.

Let me show you an example for Carbon Poker:

[Image: QLogm.png]

As you can see, the Lobby title has my screenname "MasterWong" and it also says "Connected". If you look at the normal table title, it doesn't have either of these. So, for Carbon, when we see the word "Connected" we want that table to be EXCLUDED from SaT. So the setting would look like this:

Code:
table_exclude_title_text=Connected

Now, for Microgaming, it might be different. Maybe your lobby says something like "Microgaming Lobby", in that case, you will be able to use this:

Code:
table_exclude_title_text=Lobby

Make the change, save the file, and re-start SaT.

If you need help, just tell me what it says in the titlebar of the lobby and also on a table..
I still have problems with lobbys

In microgaming exclude title: welcome

In merge: exclude title : conectado
(05-18-2012, 05:26 AM)riudavets Wrote: I still have problems with lobbys

In microgaming exclude title: welcome

In merge: exclude title : conectado

its case sensitive, so "welcome" and "Welcome" are different

make sure you have the correct capitalization, and remember to save the file and re-start SaT. If it still fails, post your ini settings again

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10