party problem
Hi there you have extended my trial a few days ago,but I keep having the same problem: Party tables resize ok, go back to stack ok, but then dont move into tile when action+required. Play money worked fine, but MTT's wont work.
Also tournament lobby's get resized and moved into stack as well. Ive tried and searched several threads but cant get it to work the way I want to.

Tourney lobbies that include "$" are getting detected incorrectly, thanks for that bug, will be fixed next version.

Are you playing on Party or one of the skins such as WPT? Does normal cash games work as expected?
Other people have reported similar issue in this thread:
http://www.stackandtile.com/forum/showth...220&page=2

But I'm gonna need more help because I cannot reproduce the error (but I'm only able to test on play mone). You are saying that the tables ARE detected by SaT, by that I mean, they are resized and show up in the table count for Stacked/Tile/New. But the problem is that they do not move to the grid when action is required? If someone can leave their skype name maybe we can debug further..

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10