SNT tiling tables off of the layout grid display
title says it all really, I have two monitors and the first grid setup was showing tables "4" and "8" off of my right monitor to the right (in dead space I can't see at all)
I turned it down to "6" tables, the displayed grids looked correct (I could see them all), but then when I started using SNT, it sent some tables off of the screen to some invisible areas, even before my 1-2-3 displays were filled.
Well firstly, the 'New Tables' setting takes effect as soon as you press "Start", so tables will be getting sent there at the start.

Second, are you saying that when you click on "Visualize Grid", you can see all the slots correctly and on-screen?

You can always reduce the slots down to 1 using the - button and then re-add them using the + button, and then using Visualize Grid to move them where you want. That might be a work around.
when I visualize the layout I cannot see a lot of the tables, they are off-screen. I just tried adjusting windows monitor positions as the windows appeared off screen and I can now see them, but they are too high on my screen to move/readjust them.I got it to work by reducing the tables down to 3 and then the new tables appeared visible and I was able to adjust them. There should be a way to adjust tables without clicking on the titlebar, I could at one point see the tables but not move them (even windows move did not work) .

Thanks

Mark
Glad to hear that reducing the tables down has worked for you.

And thanks for the suggestion, its a good idea. I will add it to the to-do list to allow click dragging on any part of the slot window to drag it around, instead of only on the title bar.
I understand this part, but how do I resize my tables, they are too small in the grid size for me. How do I make them larger and have SaT not keep making them a tiny grid size?
(10-29-2012, 06:21 PM)djb Wrote: I understand this part, but how do I resize my tables, they are too small in the grid size for me. How do I make them larger and have SaT not keep making them a tiny grid size?

If you want to change your slot size, you need to create a whole new layout. You can do this by clicking on the menu at the top of the application, File -> New Layout

That will allow you to create larger slots for all of your tables.

Currently all slots, including the stack, must be the same size. You cannot have different sized slots within the one layout.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10