Full Tilt
Hey

There seems to be some problems with FTP configuration. I tried to use default one and one I made myself, but got problems in both.

First problem is with mouse right click, which I use for "fold and go back to stack" on all sites. It make table move to stack, but not folding, which effect in moving table back to grid obv.

Second problem is even more tilting. When new tournament starts it doesnt move to grid or stack, but stay hidden for some reason. I need to find it on taskbar and manually click on it, then it goes to grid normally as new table.

First problem happens also on some other sites (Ongame, Cake) and I learnt to live with it. But its first time I see second problem (I used SAT on 12 sites) and I will have to cancel my subs if it wont be fixed. Using latest version will fix it ?

Thanks
One information that might be important - I still use old version of SAT. Spent many hour on making configurations for 12 sites just before update came out, so I decided to stay with it as far as its working.
(11-12-2012, 09:34 AM)Guest Wrote: Hey

There seems to be some problems with FTP configuration. I tried to use default one and one I made myself, but got problems in both.

The built in settings for FullTilt were for the OLD client. I have not yet gotten around to updating it yet, but it will be done in the next version.

Quote:First problem is with mouse right click, which I use for "fold and go back to stack" on all sites. It make table move to stack, but not folding, which effect in moving table back to grid obv.

The fold button doesn't get clicked? This should definitely work if you used the custom site wizard, since you would've set up your own fold button location..

Quote:Second problem is even more tilting. When new tournament starts it doesnt move to grid or stack, but stay hidden for some reason. I need to find it on taskbar and manually click on it, then it goes to grid normally as new table.

This is only on FTP? What is your New Tables setting?

Quote:First problem happens also on some other sites (Ongame, Cake) and I learnt to live with it. But its first time I see second problem (I used SAT on 12 sites) and I will have to cancel my subs if it wont be fixed. Using latest version will fix it ?

Well we need to determine what the problem is. Is it that the fold button is just not being clicked? Or is it that the fold button does get clicked, the table does get stacked, and it instantly pops BACK into grid. etc..

Quote:Thanks
One information that might be important - I still use old version of SAT. Spent many hour on making configurations for 12 sites just before update came out, so I decided to stay with it as far as its working.

This is always an issue. Maybe those problems have been fixed in newer versions. What version are you using?
(11-15-2012, 02:14 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: The fold button doesn't get clicked? This should definitely work if you used the custom site wizard, since you would've set up your own fold button location..

I tried to do config couple times, but didn't worked at any point (its working while im doing config ofc). My guess is that it might be because of fact, that when u click right button on FTP table it gives u possiblity to change table layout (and I dont think it can be turned off). Its same on Cake for example and only way to make it works on that site is to use right click on fold button (this effects in folding and moving table to stack, which is fine but kinda miss the point since you have to aim button anyway)

(11-15-2012, 02:14 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: "Second problem is even more tilting. When new tournament starts it doesnt move to grid or stack, but stay hidden for some reason. I need to find it on taskbar and manually click on it, then it goes to grid normally as new table. "

This is only on FTP? What is your New Tables setting?

Yes, only on FTP. I made my own configs for PS, Party, Ongame, iPoker, 888, Microgaming, Merge, Cake, Bossmedia, PKR, Everest and Bodog. This is first time that new tables arent shown. Also I didnt do a lot of testing, because its very annoying and had to turn it all off, but with 2 sessions I played, both times had problems with it.

First time I found out this problem, was because while playing one grid slot was staying empty for no reason. So maybe table actually go to grind, but is invisible for some reason.

New Tables setting is grid. If this is what you are asking for.

(11-15-2012, 02:14 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Well we need to determine what the problem is. Is it that the fold button is just not being clicked? Or is it that the fold button does get clicked, the table does get stacked, and it instantly pops BACK into grid. etc..

Fold button is not being clicked. When I was doing config it looked fine (F10 was making hand fold) but it just doesnt work while playing and using right button. It will work only if right click will be performed on fold button (this workaround is good for Ongame and Cake aswell). So right click only make half job done, which is move table to stack (pointless cuz it instantly come back to grid with requaired action).

(11-15-2012, 02:14 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: This is always an issue. Maybe those problems have been fixed in newer versions. What version are you using?

I use version 2.0.3. Got info about update each time I open SAT, but im just ignoring it, cuz I assume that I will have to make new configs for each site after I will update. Will decide to do it tho, but first I would like to be sure that it works fine with MTTs on FTP.

(11-16-2012, 05:10 AM)Guest Wrote: \My guess is that it might be because of fact, that when u click right button on FTP table it gives u possiblity to change table layout (and I dont think it can be turned off). Its same on Cake for example and only way to make it works on that site is to use right click on fold button (this effects in folding and moving table to stack, which is fine but kinda miss the point since you have to aim button anyway)

Quote:Fold button is not being clicked. When I was doing config it looked fine (F10 was making hand fold) but it just doesnt work while playing and using right button. It will work only if right click will be performed on fold button (this workaround is good for Ongame and Cake aswell). So right click only make half job done, which is move table to stack (pointless cuz it instantly come back to grid with requaired action).
Hrmmm ok I understand now.
Try this: When you choose "RButton" in SaT, you should get a prompt asking if you want to "pass the hotkey through". If you choose Yes, you will see that SaT actually uses "~RButton" in the hotkey list. I want you to choose No instead, and you should NOT see the ~ prefix.

(11-15-2012, 02:14 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
Quote:"Second problem is even more tilting. When new tournament starts it doesnt move to grid or stack, but stay hidden for some reason. I need to find it on taskbar and manually click on it, then it goes to grid normally as new table. "

First time I found out this problem, was because while playing one grid slot was staying empty for no reason. So maybe table actually go to grind, but is invisible for some reason.
Ah hah, yes this is definitely the problem. I would guess that SaT is in fact opening the table into the grid and moving it there. Thats why that grid slot stays 'empty'. Because SaT thinks that there is a table there. I bet if you look at the count for "Tiled Tables" in the main SaT window, it would include a table in that slot.

But its very strange that you say that it isn't visible until you click it in the taskbar. Please keep an eye on it and see if it keeps happening and let me know.

Quote:I use version 2.0.3. Got info about update each time I open SAT, but im just ignoring it, cuz I assume that I will have to make new configs for each site after I will update. Will decide to do it tho, but first I would like to be sure that it works fine with MTTs on FTP.

2.0.3 is quite old. You will likely have to make new configs because of the new features. But maybe not. A new version will not overwrite your old configs, so you'll still be able to try them in the new version.

But perhaps you should wait a little so I can put out a new version with updated FTP settings for the new re-launch
(11-16-2012, 03:50 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Hrmmm ok I understand now.
Try this: When you choose "RButton" in SaT, you should get a prompt asking if you want to "pass the hotkey through". If you choose Yes, you will see that SaT actually uses "~RButton" in the hotkey list. I want you to choose No instead, and you should NOT see the ~ prefix.

Changed and seems to be working. I did very short testing, but looks good so far. Thanks.

I will later try it on my second config (I use one for PS and FTP, and other one for the rest - about 10 sites), so maybe Cake and Ongame can be fixed this way too.

Second problem is still mystery. Out of 8 tables I opened tonight, only 1 jumped to grid normally by itself. Rest remained hidden until I manually clicked on them. I try to find out what is causing it, but im clueless atm. Its weird cuz its never happend even on some random sites like Bodog, Cake or Bossmedia...
(11-16-2012, 05:54 PM)Guest Wrote: Changed and seems to be working. I did very short testing, but looks good so far. Thanks.

I will later try it on my second config (I use one for PS and FTP, and other one for the rest - about 10 sites), so maybe Cake and Ongame can be fixed this way too.
Cool

Quote:Second problem is still mystery. Out of 8 tables I opened tonight, only 1 jumped to grid normally by itself. Rest remained hidden until I manually clicked on them. I try to find out what is causing it, but im clueless atm. Its weird cuz its never happend even on some random sites like Bodog, Cake or Bossmedia...

Its definitely strange. I don't think I've had it reported before.

Do you have "activate table on move to grid" on or off in Adv Opts?
"activate table on move to grid" is off
Can you try turning it ON and reporting back the results?
(11-17-2012, 04:43 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Can you try turning it ON and reporting back the results?

Without turning it ON - seems like latest FTP patch fixed problem, cuz didnt had it tonight even once. So all good for now, will let you know if problem comes back.

Thanks for help.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10